Home

better db AI !!!!!!

This is a discussion on better db AI !!!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-26-2009, 03:34 PM   #9
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: better db AI !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Undoubtedly. And I am seeing improved coverage, but not SUPER coverage by both the cpu and my AI controlled guys on passing plays, giving very good results along with the tweaks I've implimented for years now. I'm also starting to resolve to play down to 7 minute periods to give more realistic scores. I was having a hard time getting mixed score results on 8 and 9 minute periods.

This probably should be moved to the main section as we're really not talking specific rosters here. I think this section should be reserved either for roster previews or announcements, not some of this other stuff.
We switched to 7 minutes before last season started and will never go back. We always played 8 minutes before that but 7 is perfect.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:06 AM   #10
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
check out my roster i have rated the lowest cb 65 coverage, starting cbs 75.. the elite corners high 80s and even 90s... Its something i have been experimenting the past few months which i finally released week version 19a.. hardly no circle animations and you will pay for a bad pass as safetys will go up for INT.

FNG

I think the circles are mostly from the DB's being rated too low in consistancy and stamina..

I really have seen some really cool things with lowering agility. I see more pushing and shoving from my DB when he is playing man coverage.. Agility helped my Oline play also..
Old 07-16-2009, 12:39 PM   #11
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriano
I think the circles are mostly from the DB's being rated too low in consistancy and stamina..

I really have seen some really cool things with lowering agility. I see more pushing and shoving from my DB when he is playing man coverage.. Agility helped my Oline play also..
You've been around here wayyyy too little adriano and your insights to the game are always welcome and usually spot on.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »