Home

Could someone convert these to .psv?

This is a discussion on Could someone convert these to .psv? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Could someone convert these to .psv?

Hopefully someone can help me

Titans Franchize:
http://files.filefront.com/Franchise.../fileinfo.html

2009-10 roster from Jsou
http://files.filefront.com/JsouRost6.../fileinfo.html

Last edited by Bigdmo9999; 04-12-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2009, 01:34 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Could someone convert these to .psv?

Conversion is below. Just copy either file or both to a flash drive and then to an internal PS3 memory card. If you need more details, just ask. One thing I was very surprised at - this franchise file did not slow down at the start of the 2nd preseason. I haven't seen a PS2 file before this that did that. Good sign.

One thing I want to make clear - after thinking about it, the franchise file comes close to a line I won't cross - converting personal files. I went ahead and converted this one because it's an untouched file right from the start of the season, but please don't ask me to convert one for every team.

You see, with the way PS3 files are they can't be taken back into the editor to change the user/cpu control, like you can with the XBOX/PS2 files. So this one is basically locked as only the Titans on user with no way to change it.

What I AM willing to do is convert a version of this franchise with all teams set to user. That would give any PS3'ers who want to play it the option of whichever team they choose. That introduces its own set of problems though - namely the CPU not being able to make any moves on its own (with all teams human controlled). If people are interested in that, just ask and I can get it done.

Obviously I have no qualms with converting Jsou's roster - I honestly just haven't been in this forum much lately and lost track of what was going on!
Attached Files
File Type: zip jsou_roster_franchise_PS3.zip (487.6 KB, 38 views)
Old 04-13-2009, 01:50 AM   #3
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Like I said in the PM, if you point me out to where I can get something I'd be willing to buy it, and even then do personal conversions since the PS3 user base for 2k5 is very small.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey bcruise, do you mind doing a .psv for a Denver Broncos franchise like you did with the titans. Thanks!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos2724
Hey bcruise, do you mind doing a .psv for a Denver Broncos franchise like you did with the titans. Thanks!
He didn't do the Titans, and if you read he said he won't do personal conversions. I'm hoping to pick up a max drive sometime in the very near future and hopefully I can get personal franchises done. I know the PS3 user base is small and I can do multiple ones at a time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 10:05 PM   #6
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Like I said in the PM, if you point me out to where I can get something I'd be willing to buy it, and even then do personal conversions since the PS3 user base for 2k5 is very small.
1. http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-...=operasport-20

2. PS2 USB MaxDrive
Old 04-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #7
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Thanks Whittle but I got that worked out already, I'm hoping to purchase it in the near future and do some conversions for people. Most likely after the draft though since a franchise before that kinda seems pointless since teams will change a lot after the draft.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #8
MVP

cyclone2426's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
Thanks Whittle but I got that worked out already, I'm hoping to purchase it in the near future and do some conversions for people. Most likely after the draft though since a franchise before that kinda seems pointless since teams will change a lot after the draft.
Did you stay with the 16 MB AR Max or did you go bigger?

Facebook - Custom Sports Covers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »