Home

My First Official Franchise Base Roster For THE 2K5 community ..

This is a discussion on My First Official Franchise Base Roster For THE 2K5 community .. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-15-2009, 02:20 PM   #89
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: My First Official Exhibition Base Roster For THE 2K5 community ..

nope... still busy with base roster .. Im waiting for someone to make schedule
Old 04-15-2009, 02:25 PM   #90
MVP

OVR: 36

any way to get this for ps2?
Old 04-15-2009, 03:27 PM   #91
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey225
any way to get this for ps2?
there was a PS2 conversion earlier in the thread
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #92
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
Sorry... Im happy with the way they are.. keep in mind to make sure there are no dropped passes and there are alot. i global edited catch for all WRS to 85.. if your in the NFL theres no way you drop that many passes..also ratings are high for speed and agilty and rroute running.. remember you can adjust .
Interesting. I did DL the franchise file, and your accuracy in terms of FA's and trades is very up-to-date. But when you said you global edited the WR catch, I figured you meant that you did like a +10 or +20 to every receiver. Instead, every receiver has the same ability to catch the ball (85).

This is not a criticism as your work is outstanding, and you can make your file any way you like. But I'm just curious if there is any difference between the ability of a Larry Fitzgerald to catch a pass, and some 6th-string scrub, when the catch ratings are all the same. I feel kinda cheap if I throw a 40 yard bomb to Rashied Davis or something like that, and know he has just as good a chance of bringing it in as anyone else. Also, some of the top-level wide receivers presumably had CAT ratings higher than 85, so wouldn't this produce more drops with them?

I don't mind most of your other ideas about aggressiveness and CB tackling.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #93
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
Interesting. I did DL the franchise file, and your accuracy in terms of FA's and trades is very up-to-date. But when you said you global edited the WR catch, I figured you meant that you did like a +10 or +20 to every receiver. Instead, every receiver has the same ability to catch the ball (85).

This is not a criticism as your work is outstanding, and you can make your file any way you like. But I'm just curious if there is any difference between the ability of a Larry Fitzgerald to catch a pass, and some 6th-string scrub, when the catch ratings are all the same. I feel kinda cheap if I throw a 40 yard bomb to Rashied Davis or something like that, and know he has just as good a chance of bringing it in as anyone else. Also, some of the top-level wide receivers presumably had CAT ratings higher than 85, so wouldn't this produce more drops with them?

I don't mind most of your other ideas about aggressiveness and CB tackling.
I think its because of the hold to ball, composure, and consistancy. I think those ratings serperate the rest of the bunch. I could be VERY wrong tho.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:27 PM   #94
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

i have larry fitzgerald dropping passes too... i have him rated 100 catch. I believe anyone should be able to catch the ball.. they are in the NFL !! I like that every receiver has a chance to catch the ball expecially when playing against friends. I appreciate the feedback..and yes i do have the most accurate up to date roster. I decided i will be using exhibition roster and will have all 2009 drafted players on free agent list. This will allow teams to keep vets from retiring

FNG
Old 04-18-2009, 11:38 PM   #95
Rookie

OVR: 3

i'm guessing there isn't a PS3 conversion available for these?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 01:05 AM   #96
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledge24
i'm guessing there isn't a PS3 conversion available for these?
wait until the draft to see some PS3 conversions popping up. There is no reason to start a franchise now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »