Home

PS3 08-09 rosters Project (all moves up to Nov)

This is a discussion on PS3 08-09 rosters Project (all moves up to Nov) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-11-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 28
PS3 08-09 rosters Project (all moves up to Nov)

File is nowup!!!! This is a zip file so all you need i a USB stick. The moves are curernt as of Sept so sorry. Once the file gets to a PSV I cant edit using the finn editor. Bcruise has done a huge job for me already in converting this from what it once was but the good news is all the rookies and ages and colleges are correct and these ar the most accurae PS3 rosters that are out. Enjoy!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i32nap

Last edited by wookie48; 11-26-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #2
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: PS3 08-09 rosters Project (all moves up to Nov)

You need to transfer the MAX save to a PS2 memory card using the AR Max. Be sure to uncrush before placing it on your memory card. You need to buy the PS2 to PS3 memory card converter (around $10). Connect the memory card converter to your PS3 with the PS2 memory card inserted. Move the save to the PS3 internal memory card. You can now load the save in-game on the PS3. If you were to transfer the file from the internal memory card to a USB drive, it would transfer as a PSV file.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:51 PM   #3
Banned

Wow, thats a proccess! Ok, Is there anyone who has this stuff?
Old 11-11-2008, 08:38 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

I can do the PS3 conversion once you have a roster you want to release, just let me know when the time comes. I'll just need the AR MAX file to be able to do the conversion (the process that Finn stated above) - I have the PS3 memory card adaptor.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
Banned

good deal, I have been working on the editor with a PS2 file that has been sent to me. I am updating all the years pro and some attributes for this game. Should be good around say friday or sat so I will stay in touch. Thanks Bcruise. Your the man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2008, 10:05 AM   #6
Banned

Just a quick update for those interseted. I started this morning and I got through all the way through the cheifs. I have updated all the birthdays and rookies and years pro that were jacked up. I also had a little fun and assigned some rookies pics based off of who they looked like the most. Kinda weird I know but it looks good! So thats where I am. I am still trackin for a friday release. The only problem I run into is the editor wont let me assign players from free agents to actual teams. Like I have dominique zeiglar in FA, he needs to be on the 49ers. Finn?
Old 11-12-2008, 10:18 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
I also had a little fun and assigned some rookies pics based off of who they looked like the most. Kinda weird I know but it looks good!
FYI: obviously when it comes to PS2/3 files, people have to take whatever they can get... that said, ppl had a pretty strong aversion to fake pics on xbox a few years ago

that's why almost none of the roster-makers use them anymore. couldnt tell you how many posts there were "why does brock huard's pic show up for Phil Rivers?" do whatever you want of course but the general reaction to fake pics (black or white) in the past was really negative

some of the picture IDs are linked to 'cyberfaces' but show blank pics so when they are assigned, the player's head/face will match closer during cutscenes but they still wont have a fake pic associated with them. these are listed at nfl2k5rosters.com here:
http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/unknowns.html
then these are just the generic CAP skin/faces you can assign when there is no cyberface:
http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/genericfaces1.html
http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com/genericfaces2.html

For instance, from the first link you can use the Rivers cyberface for Matt Ryan, Vilma for Patrick Willis, UNK0281 for Cadillac Williams, UNK1795 for David Harris, etc
Old 11-12-2008, 10:42 AM   #8
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie48
Just a quick update for those interseted. I started this morning and I got through all the way through the cheifs. I have updated all the birthdays and rookies and years pro that were jacked up. I also had a little fun and assigned some rookies pics based off of who they looked like the most. Kinda weird I know but it looks good! So thats where I am. I am still trackin for a friday release. The only problem I run into is the editor wont let me assign players from free agents to actual teams. Like I have dominique zeiglar in FA, he needs to be on the 49ers. Finn?
All player movement must be done in game at this time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »