Home

New clx X-Box team saves, Raiders'02, Bills'95, 49ers'97, and Cowboys'95.

This is a discussion on New clx X-Box team saves, Raiders'02, Bills'95, 49ers'97, and Cowboys'95. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-20-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Icon4 New clx X-Box team saves, Raiders'02, Bills'95, 49ers'97, and Cowboys'95.

To kick off the new 08-09 season. Some new Classic team saves.

Info got from Espn profootball encyclopedia, profootball encyclopedia, and uniform numbers of the nfl.

Thanks to Puja, Dolphin26, Finn, Fung, jsou, Capa and the rest of the 2k5 community for there works as well. Feedback welcome as always.

Enjoy.

Last edited by kejimutoh; 05-11-2014 at 03:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2008, 08:03 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: New clx X-Box team saves, Raiders'02, Bills'95, 49ers'97, and Cowboys'95.

Great work Keji! Keep those classic teams coming!!

C
Old 08-22-2008, 05:02 AM   #3
Rookie

Thanks Capa. I really enjoy the 1989 roster you put out. I have been playing that alot, along with fungun preseason sets too.

Cannot wait for Dolphin26 1985 set to come out, along with puja new season set.

I also have gone back and touched up some of my classic teams. I will post them here real soon.

I know this is taboo, but have you found an X-box1 version of Madden'09 yet. I see them at Bestbuy, but not willing to put down 40 bucks for it. The last Madden game I got was 2004 basically because of the editable classic teams, then taking them through a tourney of 16. The impressions for the game look good. But I was waiting to see what your impressions of it would be once you had it. Updated uniforms and stadiums are tempting though. I heard that they have not added any new classic teams since 2004, except for the 2007 Packers.

I will always love 2K5. Big THANKS to Finn and his editor! Props to yourself, Puja, jsou, fungun and the rest of 2k5 community for making this game live on and on.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:35 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 21

Keji,

I did break down and picked up the Xbox1 version of Madden 09 since I know they have all the same historic teams as you mentioned 2004 has. I found it at Best Buy for $39.99. I threw it in last night and played a quarter on coach mode with the Jets/Giants. The game does play well, and there seems to be more functionality in the Xbox1 version than the next gen versions. The graphics are 2008 which are not so great for player models, but the stadiums, etc are nice. The QB drop back bothers me (way too fast). But overall, I must admit, it does play a nice game on the field.

Now here is the kicker...when I think about tackling dozens and dozens of historic teams again to edit, I get the shivers. It is just so much work. But it may not be too bad as maybe the only thing I would do is change the names and jersey numbers as a first go around. I am still on the fence as to whether I want to tackle this, but will spend more time with it this weekend and decide.

Did not mean to hijack this thread to a Madden discussion, but appreciate the mods not removing. It is sort of related to historic team stuff that we do for 2K5. Overall, I think 2K5 is still a more palatable game on the field, visually, and with all the extra stuff like halftime report, etc. I don't see myself ever abandoning it to be honest.

C
Old 08-22-2008, 11:39 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks For the info Capa.

That is a big Task to do, with out others helping out like they did in'04. That is what it's like on the last gen of platforms. LOL!

With the 360 having so many problems it is tough to go ahead and take the plunge. PS3 seems to be more reliable, with out the constant break downs. But I still play the heck out of my X-box1. So I am good for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »