Home

Old 07-01-2008, 09:46 PM   #1
Banned

jcstinger's Arena

OVR: 5
HELP!!! I lost it

GUYS please help a fellow 2k5 er out here....I used to have a xbox1 a few years back...got rid of it for my 360. when i had it I had the memory card and the action replay transfer cord that hook up to the cpu. well now that I have the 360 i was going to get the xsata but decided against it. Which now I am glad cause I just sent my third 360 back to microsoft and dont plan on keeping it when i get it back. To make this already way too long of a story shorter I went and bought a used xbox1 but I CANT FIND THE CORD ANYMORE TO HOOK IT UP TO THE PC....I still have the card but not the cord.....And I cant see spending 40.00 for the action repaly again soooooo please anyone out there with a old or extra cord please hook me up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: HELP!!! I lost it

There isn't a seperate cord for the AR, you still need the base for the mem card to go into (the USB hookup is at the other end). You better hit ebay.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #3
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

You can get an action replay on ebay for around $30 with shipping.I would certainly say it's worth it if you truly love 2k5 and don't want to shell out $60 for Madden every year.The $30 gives you yearly enjoyment of a game still far better than the 'football' EA puts out.
Old 07-02-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

...or less: http://www.google.com/products?q=act...tel&lnk=brsugg

Google is your friend.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
Banned

jcstinger's Arena

OVR: 5

I Found the docking bay last night hidden in a box in the basement almost ripped the house down looking for it and must say WOW these rosters a freaking great......anybody know of other games where people are still updating the rosters or doing retro ones????? MVP baseball 05 maybe????? or nba inside drive 2004?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #6
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Searchy McSearchington

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »