Home

Vote for the best 07-08 Roster Update

This is a discussion on Vote for the best 07-08 Roster Update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
View Poll Results: Who has made the best playing roster update for the 07-08 season?
PUJA21 29 80.56%
JSOU 5 13.89%
Aaron54de 0 0%
daflyboys 0 0%
Other 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-2008, 07:45 PM   #17
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Vote for the best 07-08 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkon
hahaha. Hey does anyone think there are going to be any post-draft rosters out soon? I know it is way too soon to be asking, but I'm just wondering if there are even enough inactive players in 2k5 to rename change ratings on.
Puja is working on one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 05-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkon
hahaha. Hey does anyone think there are going to be any post-draft rosters out soon? I know it is way too soon to be asking, but I'm just wondering if there are even enough inactive players in 2k5 to rename change ratings on.
when creating my roster, i initially just overwrite the Favres/Sapps/etc with only the first 3 rounds of draft picks... until final cutdowns sept 2 ...when it becomes clear which of the low rounders have made the teams & which fringe veterans have been cut to move on w/ life after football
Old 05-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mactraxx
polls are fine but this "kind of poll" is just not a good idea. the guys on here spend many, many hours to make up to date rosters and keep this game fresh and no matter what you might think of the roster, it is ALL welcomed and thanks are given to them for it. and to say one is better then the other is just not right and might be upsetting to those making them. all who spend there time making rosters and covers for 2k5 to keep this title from dieing are the true heroes and the lifes blood of this title. and then theres Finn....nuff said.
Look guys

This poll is not meant to:

1 - Degrade anyone
2 - Impune anyone else's work
3 - Make someone appear better than someone else

This poll was created to:

1 - Provide roster creators a chance to see what is going good with the fan base

2 - Provide an insight for people on which rosters they believe to be most accurate or play the best

3 - Help potential future roster creators to see what trends seem to be going well

I understand I have very few posts on this board, however, I post on other sites often. I love this site and all of it's ideas and I appreciate how everyone on here acts professional. I hope that everyone stops viewing this thread as a pointless thread to come and bash people, because that is not it's intention. Its intention is to show appreciation for the hard work these great people have put into these rosters. Personally, I download all of the roster updates when they come out to provide a more open-minded perception (I encourage others to do the same). I have nothing but the utmost respect for all of the people who create rosters and hope I have not offended any of them.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #20
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Goodbye cruel worrrrlllllldddddd.......
Old 05-08-2008, 02:20 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aff4life
Jayna from the Wonder Twins!
WHO??? What the hell are you kids watching nowadays??? Go watch some Transformers. And it better be old school Transformers, not that futuristic looking crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aff4life
Oh, and don't make JSOU angry. You won't like him when he's angry. And then he'll have to hitchhike into the sunset with sad piano music playing. Again.
Incredible Hulk kicked so much *** with Lou Ferrigno (sp?) as the Hulk and R.I.P. Bill Bixby.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #22
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Jayna- now that's an old school reference. Back when you had to get up at 8 o'clock to catch the good cartoons and they were only on Saturday morning. Kids nowadays get too much.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #23
Rookie

aff4life's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
WHO??? What the hell are you kids watching nowadays??? Go watch some Transformers. And it better be old school Transformers, not that futuristic looking crap.
Jayna WHO??? Of all the 80's (technically 70's) cartoons, you don't remember the Super Friends? Of all the Superman spinoffs what other one did they bother to include Solomon Grundy? What were his powers exactly? High water pants?

I remember the original Transformers the movie in theaters and all the controversy it caused. Remember all the swearing? That was awesome! And then Optimus Prime died. That was sad. What a movie!

Although, in retrospect, it is sad to think that all those cartoons you loved so much (He-Man, GI Joe etc...) were just 20 minute commercials for Hasbro. I think, from what I can remember, the only one that wasn't that way was the Muppet Babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Incredible Hulk kicked so much *** with Lou Ferrigno (sp?) as the Hulk and R.I.P. Bill Bixby.
I remember the Hulk from when I was about 2 or 3 years old, every time he Hulked-out I went and hid behind the couch.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:58 PM   #24
Rookie

aff4life's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Jayna- now that's an old school reference. Back when you had to get up at 8 o'clock to catch the good cartoons and they were only on Saturday morning. Kids nowadays get too much.
Oh yeah, Saturday morning cartoons last too long now. Growing up you'd watch them until Capt. OG Readmore came on and you'd have to see Ms. Switch for the 80th time, so that was your alarm clock to GO PLAY OUTSIDE!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »