Home

ESPN NFL 2K5 Official Jan 10th 2005 Roster Update from 2k sports right here!

This is a discussion on ESPN NFL 2K5 Official Jan 10th 2005 Roster Update from 2k sports right here! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-15-2007, 05:56 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
2KSports Official ESPN NFL 2K5 PS2 Jan 10th Roster Update Right Here!!!!

Hello here is the unedited version of the PS2 ESPN NFL 2K5 Jan 10th 2005 PS2 Roster Update Let me know if this is the right file Enjoy!
ChiefsFan4Life once a ChiefsFan Always a Chiefs Fan! & A pround member of Chiefs Kingdom & the #1 Fan in the world of the 4x Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas #1 Kansas City Chiefs Fan!
Kansas #1 Kansas Basketball Fan! Rock Chalk!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 10-01-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2007, 11:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Official Jan 10th 2005 Roster Update from 2k sports right here!

I downloaded it from you and it won't open in the Editor. So I don't know. What you trying to do get the very last update? I thought it was FEB2 . I could be wrong that may have been madden. I remember cuz I'm a pats fan and to me that was the best PATS team in history* cuz of dillon and they went 17-2. This roster would be the one with the 04 Eagles and Pats getting ready for playoff run.

* well best Patriots team till RIGHT FREAKIN NOW! LOL
Old 12-16-2007, 08:52 PM   #3
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: ESPN NFL 2K5 Official Jan 10th 2005 Roster Update from 2k sports right here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDX97
I downloaded it from you and it won't open in the Editor. So I don't know. What you trying to do get the very last update? I thought it was FEB2 . I could be wrong that may have been madden. I remember cuz I'm a pats fan and to me that was the best PATS team in history* cuz of dillon and they went 17-2. This roster would be the one with the 04 Eagles and Pats getting ready for playoff run.

ok its fixed also its the Vary Last Official ESPN NFL 2K5 Roster Update from 2ksports on Jan 10th its unedited meaning it was left like they had it enjoy! thanks
ChiefsFan4Life once a ChiefsFan Always a Chiefs Fan! & A pround member of Chiefs Kingdom & the #1 Fan in the world of the 4x Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas #1 Kansas City Chiefs Fan!
Kansas #1 Kansas Basketball Fan! Rock Chalk!
Old 12-16-2007, 08:56 PM   #4
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDX97

If it's PS2....there's no editor.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:26 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 15

^^^^^

I have an idea about using Finn's editor for the PS2 version of 2K5. If anyone has the flip top PS2, Swap Magic (this allows you to play imports without modding your system) and the altered cover that's required when using Swap Magic, ask Finn if he could add back that PS2 option in his editor.

The altered cover eliminates the censors which allows you to play imports with the Swap Magic. Maybe, it would then be possible to load roster and franchise files in-game that were altered from an outside source which in this case, would be Finn's editor.

Just a thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2007, 11:57 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 20

^interesting idea
Old 12-17-2007, 03:25 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 15

^^^^^

I was thinking about doing that so I could sell my Xbox since I only use it for 2K5 but then remembered that the slim PS2 doesnt support the HDD which means that I wouldnt be able to watch the highlights and whatnot.

That would bug me but for those who are playing on PS2 to begin with and want updated rosters and whatnot, it probably wouldnt be as important as all the updated stuff would be.

I was going to buy the Swap Magic so I could play the uncensored version of Manhunt 2 but since I dont feel comfortable switching the cover for one game, I decided against it. If I was Japanese or knew / read / understood Japanese, I most likely would have done it since there are several imports that I want to play but im not and dont, so oh well.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:30 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 20

^you could always have someone experienced do it for you, a la those who make xboxes "magical" for a nominal fee

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »