Home

PUJA21 File Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on PUJA21 File Discussion Thread within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #1681
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: PUJA21 File Discussion Thread

Actually you don't even need to give an explanation, you have done a lot of great work for this site, take care of yourself. That's whats important.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2010, 01:47 PM   #1682
Rookie

OVR: 2

People will always talk. Don't get caught up in the minutiae.

The only time people talk smack is when you possess something they don't, or an ability they don't.

And that's coming from one of the smack talkers.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #1683
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can we just remove this sticky? It obviously isn't happening.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #1684
Rookie

simeoncam50's Arena

OVR: 10

Wow! I hope this sticky stays up as long as it possibly can and if he ever wanted to come back and do the things that Puja does cool. I hope his health is good and he is happy. If you don't want to put the time in to make a roster for your own,then don't keep posting on this man's sticky.Just find a roster that you like and adjust it to your liking. It's a very simple thing to do,they have many roster from all years. All i am saying is this, Mr. Puja21 was sick and as of right now he is not posting a roster,so find one you like and adjust it yourself.( or play Madden) Thank you and have a great weekend all!
Old 04-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #1685
MVP

jsou4646's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwally
Because even when I do that, there seem to be glitches/problems. ie the seasons freeze, I get 6,000+ yard stats, or somehow get abnormal punt returners.

When I use puja's rosters, these problems seem not to exist. It appears that puja and flying finn have a working relationship to fix these glitches in the program/file.

Show me how to do that, or fix the editor, and I'll gladly oblige. Until then, I'll be forced to wait for some else's roster. (In this case puja's, because I don't want to play with inferior/glitchy rosters, or some roster with a ridiculous 120 aggression ratio--you can't play franchise with that.)
I have never had a glitch, freeze or bug in any of my season's. As for the punt return problem all you have to do is put each team on user control, I thought everyone knew that by now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #1686
Rookie

OVR: 3

puja21!
i would like to start by saying you and finn are legends!!!nuff said!!if u never post another think on this site your hard work is much appreciated!!! My prayers are with you friend!wish you nothing but the best of health!!it was a fun ride!thanks man and don't listen to the nah Sayers!!!
Old 08-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #1687
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnice58
puja21!
i would like to start by saying you and finn are legends!!!nuff said!!if u never post another think on this site your hard work is much appreciated!!! My prayers are with you friend!wish you nothing but the best of health!!it was a fun ride!thanks man and don't listen to the nah Sayers!!!
Amen to that!!, and as time goes on ESPN 2K5 will always be to me simply the best football game , way ahead of its time ,yes it was a great fun ride!!
Old 08-05-2010, 01:49 PM   #1688
Banned

OVR: 18

Puja, as one who has enjoyed your rosters for a while, whatever your health problems are I wish you a speedy recovery. Take care.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »