Home

2K4 post draft roster 5/1/07

This is a discussion on 2K4 post draft roster 5/1/07 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-01-2007, 06:47 PM   #1
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8
2K4 post draft roster 5/1/07

New file started from scratch, its definitely gotten pretty tough to update this game, but i think this file turned out pretty well. I've got a decent amount of the new rookies in there...at least according to team need. Some didn't make it in such as Jarvis Moss as Denver is pretty loaded already at DE and OLB.

There was also a naming bug in previous rosters i'd released where if i waited to long to create a player some names disappeared from the database. Reggie Bush was called #25, ect. Announcers do call him and others i'd found by name now.

Jersey numbers obviously are not all assigned yet, but i think i have about all that are to now. The rest are best guess.

In order to get some 2007 rookies in this roster there were no kickers, punters, or o-linemen renamed. O-linemen like D'Brickashaw and Joe Thomas are on the roster, but by a different name: Gary Byrd=Joe Thomas. Numbers and attributes are correct though.

And finally the Lions have no one on the roster listed at FB, i dropped Shawn Bryson to last on the RB depth chart so he will play FB. They also have no MLB so i put Paris Lenon last on the OLB depth chart so he will be the starting MLB on the field.

Unfortunately by the time final cuts are made it may be impossible to update this roster anywhere near accurate, but for now i'm pretty happy with it. 2K4 players enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFLFOO_DSteeler51.zip (297.2 KB, 11 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2007, 02:21 PM   #2
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: 2K4 post draft roster 5/1/07

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler

There was also a naming bug in previous rosters i'd released where if i waited to long to create a player some names disappeared from the database. Reggie Bush was called #25, ect. Announcers do call him and others i'd found by name now.

Updated, with a few more names i've found fixed. Players such as Phillip Rivers, Brady Quinn, Patrick Willis, Shawntee Spencer, Tony Hunt and others are called by name now. Roster as of 6/6/07
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFLFOO_DS6607.zip (297.2 KB, 20 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »