Home

puja21 ULTIMATE franchise: Relive the real 06-07 & 2007 draft

This is a discussion on puja21 ULTIMATE franchise: Relive the real 06-07 & 2007 draft within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-06-2007, 07:09 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: puja21 ULTIMATE franchise: Relive the real 06-07 & 2007 draft

Thanks for this great file! Played 2k5 this morning after about a half year of not playing it and with this roster it is awesome again!
NBA: CHICAGO BULLS
NCAA: TEXAS LONGHORNS
FIFA: THE NETHERLANDS
UEFA:
FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM, REAL MADRID
Old 05-07-2007, 11:18 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 9

yo tory james of the pats is missing
Old 05-07-2007, 11:49 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 20

^nice contribution. "thanks" for taking the time to read the thread/file limitations before adding this insightful comment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2007, 03:06 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 14

so will this be ur last roster file for a while or are u planning on releasing another one any time soon since ur planning on getting their attributes better for the remainder of the offseason?
Old 05-08-2007, 06:30 PM   #37
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Again, good job...just plugged in my brothers Xbox, and I'm loving these....might even start me a season, once all the numbers are corrected on some rookies during the preseason....

OverALL Puja21 (you the man)
Old 05-10-2007, 01:14 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5
Thumbs up Re: puja21 ULTIMATE franchise: Relive the real 06-07 & 2007 draft

Puja21, YOU are the Man…… after reading this tread I got excited about NFL 2K5 again. NFL 2K5 has always been my all-time favorite game. I purchased and played it on my PS2 for years but stopped when I got the XBOX 360 and PS3. I love 2K sport games like NBA 2K7, College Hoops & MLB but I still longed for my football fix. I tried Madden 07 and NCAA 07 but neither of those came close to giving me the same enjoyment as NFL 2K5. Well yesterday I was at work reading about all your hard work and roster updates from the latest NFL draft and a little light bulb came into my head…..I decided I was going to purchase an XBOX after I left work. The last thing I need right now is another gaming system, having 3 systems is surely enough… right!
Wrong!! I blame you Puja21..lol

It was actually quite a chore to get everything I needed to make my dream of playing NFL 2k5 with updated rosters. My first trip was to EBX to get a used Xbox. No problem, $99.00. Next NFL 2K5 for the Xbox. Big Problem…. None in the store. I had the sales person who thought I was crazy calling around seeing if any other EBX stores in the area had the game. At one point he said….just get Madden 08. I was like … you must be nuts!! I want NFL2K5 for the Xbox dude!! After 4 calls.. he gave up.

I went home got on the web… and got a list of all the EBXs’ and Gamestops in my area. I called about 7 stores and finally found one about 20 miles from my house who actually had the game. I drove there and picked it up, $2.00 bucks. I’m happy as a pig in slop then it hit me. I need a 3rd piece to make my updated roster dream a reality. I need the Action Replay Card!! Once again…..it was very hard to find one for the Xbox, plenty for the PS2 but not the XBOX…but persistence paid off and after calling around a few stores I finally got one, $19.00!!

I finally get home with my BAGS of new toys and my Girlfriend looks at me like I lost my mind. Another game system she screams…… “Honey its Puja21 fault” “he updated the 2K5 rosters and this is the only way I can play them.!!” I run to the basement to hook up my Xbox…..turns on….****ns… Looking good so far.
I turn my PC on and plug in my Action Repay card……. Nothing,, What the #$%^&. I install the Disk…… Nothing….. Mmmmm, getting pissed. I reboot my PC and the Auto Start kicks in…… Looking better now. I go to Operationsports website down load your files and bring them over to the Replay card. …. I’m excited….. My Girlfriend calls and says dinner is ready…… I’m like…. Honey I just got Puja’s files loaded… cant eat now!!
She was like who the hell is Puja21? … I was like he is some football genius who updated the 2K rosters……. Next thing I hear…. Let him fix you dinner….then door slams!!

I don’t care…. I’m too close to turn back now!! I grab the action replay card from my PC and plug it into my Xbox controller. Load up the game….. load the saved file and BAM!!! The rosters were updated………… I was in 2K heaven. All the current players on their teams PRICELESS!! This will truly hold me over until APF 2K8 comes out.

As much trouble as it was for me….. it was worth it!! Thank you Puja21 for your efforts and hard work in keeping this great game alive. Like I said…… YOU are the Man!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 01:43 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

hope puja is a good cook...

(but stories like yours are heartwarming).
Old 05-10-2007, 05:43 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 8

How do one deselect human controlled teams after loading the franshise file? I only wan to contoll the Vinkings, not all the other teams as it currrently is.

Also, GREAT WORK!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »