Home

Old 01-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Roster Spreadsheet

Has anyone got a spreadsheet of their updated rosters (Preferably with ratings), if anyone does then can somebody please post one on here as its very unlikely that I will be able ti get a hold on a PAL roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2007, 01:55 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Roster Spreadsheet

you easily can do this yourself- just DL mine or anyone's updated file from OS, open it in Finn's editor and use the "export as" feature to instantly generate a sortable excel spreadsheet of the rosters, including ratings.

you can do this w/ any filter you chose applied, so you could export each of the 32 teams separately, FAs or the draft class (if its a franchise). Or you could use the search feature to display just "all QBs" or just "all RBs" or whatever and make spreadsheets by position etc etc.

whatever you want.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:51 PM   #3
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=196589

It is the file called Booyah.zip

Of course I like my ratings best (though I am not disparaging anyone else's) but in addition my spreadsheet has the overall ratings first. My biggest complaint about Finn's export ratings is that you can never see the overall rating, or at least I can't figure out how to. My spreadsheet within the team is also arranged as a depth chart, not alphabetically, so you may find it more helpful in this respect as well.

www.2kfootballstrategy.com
Old 01-29-2007, 02:30 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
My biggest complaint about Finn's export ratings is that you can never see the overall rating, or at least I can't figure out how to
yeah, that's correct

although i can't be certain i just always assumed this had to do w/ the fact that for each position, OVR rating is calculated differently (of course).

since attributes are changed by using the editor-- & thus OVR is also changed within the editor for altered players-- i just assumed Finn left it up to the game to determine what the new OVR is when it re-opened an edited gamesave... rather than determine what the formula is himself for each of the 17 or so positions
Old 01-29-2007, 07:27 PM   #5
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
yeah, that's correct

although i can't be certain i just always assumed this had to do w/ the fact that for each position, OVR rating is calculated differently (of course).

since attributes are changed by using the editor-- & thus OVR is also changed within the editor for altered players-- i just assumed Finn left it up to the game to determine what the new OVR is when it re-opened an edited gamesave... rather than determine what the formula is himself for each of the 17 or so positions
Yeah, it someone would tell me how the overalls were calculated I would add it to the editor... but trying to reverse engineer that calculation is a pretty big task and one I could not justify spending time on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2007, 02:53 AM   #6
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5

I certainly understand. I wasn't by any means trying to criticize you for that. Your editor has done wonders for the XBox gaming community. I can only imagine how much money you have kept EA from pilfering off of desperate 2K gamers.

www.2kfootballstrategy.com
Old 01-30-2007, 12:08 PM   #7
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaterniti
I wasn't by any means trying to criticize you for that.
Nor did I think you were It is just a frequently requested addition. It seems easy but is really quite difficult so I thought I would throw out some clarification since we were on the subject.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »