Home

Question about Franchise Stats

This is a discussion on Question about Franchise Stats within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-18-2007, 10:19 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Question about Franchise Stats

ha- turley. he may be getting receptions because the chiefs only have 2 TEs in that file if i remember correctly. when that condition exists, a tackle is sometimes subbed as a TE in 3 TE sets (or the FB is the 3rd TE but ive seen both).

my last update w/ new players until the combine (there will still be ratings updates however) should be tomorrow.

This will bring the total draft prospects to about ~250 real NCAA players w/ accurate names, face/skin, ht/wt, jersey #, DOB, & equipment.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:22 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
This will bring the total draft prospects to about ~250 real NCAA players w/ accurate names, face/skin, ht/wt, jersey #, DOB, & equipment.
Incredible...

Just one update I noticed with your last thing(not sure if it's something that you change on teams or not).

Clevelands LBs need changed a bit.
Wimbley needs to go to OLB
Chaun Thompson needs to go ILB
D'Q Jackson needs to go ILB
Old 01-19-2007, 01:33 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphsundin
Incredible...

Just one update I noticed with your last thing(not sure if it's something that you change on teams or not).

Clevelands LBs need changed a bit.
Wimbley needs to go to OLB
Chaun Thompson needs to go ILB
D'Q Jackson needs to go ILB
i got those pos changes from yahoo depth charts way back when i started this roster at thanksgiving
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cle/depthchart

sorry if theyre wrong but if i remember correctly the browns play a 4-3 in the game by default anyway, so something is always going to be off w/ the in-game depth charts (even w/ a diff PB the depth chart doesn't allow you to make changes for a 3-4 or vice versa)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2007, 06:01 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
i got those pos changes from yahoo depth charts way back when i started this roster at thanksgiving
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cle/depthchart

sorry if theyre wrong but if i remember correctly the browns play a 4-3 in the game by default anyway, so something is always going to be off w/ the in-game depth charts (even w/ a diff PB the depth chart doesn't allow you to make changes for a 3-4 or vice versa)

Yeah that's one thing I don't like about 2k5 is you can't change depth chart's even if you are running a different playbook. I guess it was just my personal preference than since i use the 3-4 playbook when I play with them so everyone is in the right spot.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:05 PM   #13
MVP

remember of course u can change them for ur franchise w/ finn's editor. im sure yahoo depth charts has plenty of other mistakes in them- excluding situations like this w/ PB errors, i tried to make changes if i noticed them when watching games
Old 01-20-2007, 12:15 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
remember of course u can change them for ur franchise w/ finn's editor. im sure yahoo depth charts has plenty of other mistakes in them- excluding situations like this w/ PB errors, i tried to make changes if i noticed them when watching games
I'm assuming you mean change the players' positions...and not the base defense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »