Home

*SlapnutzNFL2K7 Roster*

This is a discussion on *SlapnutzNFL2K7 Roster* within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-28-2006, 09:33 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: *SlapnutzNFL2K7 Roster*

^^^To the above poster.....

Just go out and buy an Action replay for the Xbox from your local Gamestop or EB-Games. It should not cost that much.

And from you typing this I know this means you have access to a PC. All you need to do then is hook the Action Replay to your PC and download the save file to it. Then you are off to the races.......
Old 11-28-2006, 09:39 AM   #18
Rookie

Oh and slapnutz, I am looking forward to downloading this set of rosters. It is ABSOLUTELY amazing that there is a community of people here that SIMPLY REFUSE to let this great game die.

I was just telling my co-worker about roster updates for 2k5 and he could not believe it.

To all of the people here that have been "slaving" to make these rosters, sliders, franchises, etc.....

"Thank you.... Thank you........ THank you."

I must admit that I am now getting back into playing this game again, and am putting some more songs for Stadium Music. Loks like I have been bit by the ESPN 2k football bug again.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:00 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

after reviewing the rosters i feel as tho the ratings for the players were not updated. Did you only focus on the appearance of the players?
Old 11-29-2006, 08:53 AM   #20
Rookie

Thanks BigRan. I bought an Action Replay yesterday and hooked it up and I have the rosters. They are incredible. It definately breathes new life into the game. The game, especially on the xbox, is very comparable to Madden on the PS3 and Xbox 360. I had 2K5 on the PS2 and the Xbox blows the PS2 version out of the water. All I need to do now is upload the 2006/2007 season and it's really on. Thanks to daflyboys, slapnutz, and everybody for breathing new life into this game. Long live 2K5!
Old 11-29-2006, 10:45 AM   #21
Rookie

^^ Glad you liked it. It really is something to be able to play this game with current stuff. Nothing better illustrates this than to play the Titans versus the Ravens (I am from Tennessee by the way). I would also suggest that you try out different rosters here listed on the site. Particularly the operations sports one (in its on thread)

Now to Slapnutz..... I downloaded the rosters and there are a couple of things that make me raise an eyebrow. For instance, Chris Brown is still the starting back for Tennessee when it has clearly been Travis Henry for some time. I kinda wonder like the poster above me (about 3 posts), does this update also reflect the updated stats of players???

Thanks again for all of your hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2006, 04:43 PM   #22
Rookie

dredogg90's Arena

OVR: 6

the ratings are questionable. The highest break tackle rating is an 80, for Tony Gonzales. Everybody else is in the 60's with the exception of Steve Smith(73), Greg Jones(79), Brandon Jacobs(76), James Mungro(72), and Mike Alstott(77). And Byron Leftwitch has a 95 overall. Very questionable ratings, but other than that, the roster itself is the most accurate anywhere. The community update is great for gameplay and player ratings. It may be missing a few non-impact players, but that's about it. If only the personel in Slapnutz roster could somehow mix with the player edits in the community roster.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:38 PM   #23
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12
after reviewing the rosters i feel as tho the ratings for the players were not updated. Did you only focus on the appearance of the players?
I updates some of the players as the season progressed. Appearance and personel were my first choice, then everything else came after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRan
Now to Slapnutz..... I downloaded the rosters and there are a couple of things that make me raise an eyebrow. For instance, Chris Brown is still the starting back for Tennessee when it has clearly been Travis Henry for some time. I kinda wonder like the poster above me (about 3 posts), does this update also reflect the updated stats of players???
I must have missed that when I dumping and adding players over and over to try and get their contracts somewhat decent. Thanks for the heads up.

Not sure what you mean by updated stats, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredogg90
the ratings are questionable. The highest break tackle rating is an 80, for Tony Gonzales. Everybody else is in the 60's with the exception of Steve Smith(73), Greg Jones(79), Brandon Jacobs(76), James Mungro(72), and Mike Alstott(77). And Byron Leftwitch has a 95 overall. Very questionable ratings, but other than that, the roster itself is the most accurate anywhere. The community update is great for gameplay and player ratings. It may be missing a few non-impact players, but that's about it. If only the personel in Slapnutz roster could somehow mix with the player edits in the community roster.
I had to adjust attributes for every position trying to get them to play a little better, so some of the ratings might be shaky. Especially QB's. They will be higher due to the raising of their major attributes.

I didn't know I had Gonzalez with a 80 BT and Jacobs should be higher. Thanks for that.

Last edited by slapnutz2k2; 11-29-2006 at 06:45 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 05:50 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 9

Dear Slapnutz,
can you please tell us if you'll upload a roster update that includes this time the editings for QB,DB and so on to have a better gameplay (low INT and other big problems).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »