Home

Rickster101 NFL 2K7 OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTERS: O-LINE IMPROVEMENTS

This is a discussion on Rickster101 NFL 2K7 OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTERS: O-LINE IMPROVEMENTS within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-21-2006, 11:19 AM   #9
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rickster101 NFL 2K7 OPERATION SPORTS COMMUNITY ROSTERS: O-LINE IMPROVEMENTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Grunt,
once you have add the aggression edits and the mobile qb edits can you post the modified roster here?
Many thanks in advance!

No please do not do that here I've enough issues already concerning how files are being set-up and these haven't been here but a short while so do not post them here....thank you very much these are only speed changes here nothing more or less just the "Speed" changes!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101 aka "Jack Bauer"

Last edited by Rickster101; 06-21-2006 at 09:13 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:25 AM   #10
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Dear Rickster,
many thanks for your incredible work,we now wait for a new version of the "community" roster that includes both "speed" and "aggression" editings.
Hope to see it here as soon as possible.

I appreciate your enthusiasim bro but thats not going to happen just yet these are fairly new and haven't even seen a significant number of DLs to change them up in mid-stream. So slow down and enjoy them as they are for now along with other members who are trying them out so slow down and let these get into the system and see what happens.

Holla Back ya'll
Old 06-21-2006, 09:44 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

This is what I originally posted in the Community Roster Thread and wanted to keep everyone in the know as to its possible implimentation here as planned originally.....I posted this on 06-16-2005,05:46PM

Good day gentlmen hope you all are doing well today, I've been going over the rosters still waiting for Xrob to finish up some things and get back to us in the meantime I've been playing some games and checking out the 127/64 Model that NFL2k has come up with in his roster set and am wondering if any of you have implimented them into these over here the Community rosters.

I'm asking because I really haven't heard anyone here using them with this set if you have can you tell me how they're holding up?

I'm thinking about getting together with Flipmo23 and the "Crew" discussing the possibility of intergrating them into our system if they'll hold up and not take anything away from them, the Community rosters are still solid IMO but change and variety is always welcomed if it proves to be effective in a positive and manageable way.

If it won't work we won't post it that 127 alone has me raising an eyebrow but the results are as good and maybe even better then what we're currently using of course that something still viewed as speculative at best all I can do is only comment on my own personel experience using them!!!

I've played his and they are pretty intense in a positive way but thats just may obsevation others may have seen something different anyway if you've used them in this roster set could you tell us actually what they did or didn't do while using them?

This is from the NFL 2ksports.com site featuring his setup we are not taking credit for its concept and creation that credit goes to NFL2k himself....the following is how the setup is suppose to be applied in his words.....

Now this is an exert from his site and thread I wanted to post here and see if these would work in maybe not this Community roster (it is possible though) but a seperate one show casing this feature originally concieved by NFL2K

*NEW!* 127/64 Aggression Model

Some of the minor gripes that 2K players have had about 2K5:

*There is a little bit of ferocity missing in many of the hits.

*There are very few deep, downfield completions by the CPU.

*Receivers are not aggressive enough with DB's.

*The defensive line does not attack the offensive line with as much ferocity as you would like.

I've been examining the possible reasons behind this since the game was released, and I believe that I have come up with a model that balances out the aggressiveness evenly; offering not only a more competitive game, but one with more SPARK and INTENSITY:

*Offensive Lineman and secondary players, all have an aggressiveness rating of 64

*Defensive Lineman, Running Backs, Fullbacks, Wide Receivers, Tight Ends and Linebackers, all have an aggressiveness rating of 127.

*Quarterbacks are rated at 64.

*Punters and Kickers are rated at 64.

These ratings may seem strange or even unimportant to you at first, but rest assured that the way they have been set, neither the offense nor the defense have an advantage over the other, and it does make a difference. Through testing, I have found that my rating set brings about the following advantages (keep in mind that this is what I've witnessed while testing, results may vary):

*Greater, more realistic intensity of movement during plays

*More realistic ferocity in the collisions.

*A few more punishing hits

*More intensity and aggression between the offensive and defensive lines.

*A few more tackles by the defensive line, as opposed to the secondary.

*An interestingly noticeable amount of the rarest most realistic collision, tackling and falling animations, happening more frequently.

*Some animations happening that I haven’t seen before, and keep in mind, I have been playing this game since it came out.

*More realistic timing during plays… You know how the CPU has trouble getting a good rush on your QB? Well, now you’ll have to make quicker decisions just like you would as a real NFL Quarterback… That is, unless you enjoy being on your back!
*More of the coolest catch animations and after the catch sequences.

Now, this is what I’ve seen while testing the ratings set. It has been consistent from game to game, but once again, results may vary.

NOTE: To get the most out of the 127/64 attribute model, I strongly recommend that you set your game speed to “FAST”.

Like I've stated if you've used this set up tell us what you like or don't like about them, we need the info and feedback to see if we want or should even bother to impliment it....ya feel me?

Post some comments and tell us what you think we'll be watching!
Like I've been saying all along been there done that!

Holla Back ya'll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2006, 01:29 AM   #12
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Ok guys good news all the alternate versions of the file are now in one place making it easy to DL a file of your preference Flipmo has gathered all of the best of the best and we're now featuring them in the "Alternate Versions" thread and like it reads..."I Thought I told You We Won't Stop" its Hot, its fresh and its now available to the members and fans so check out the thread and play the game the way you want to with options and variety!

And be on the look out for his "ESPNNFL2K5_!MPACT! Rosters and possibly my own "Rickster101 NFL2K7" verision both coming soon so look out we're taking these to new levels and thank you all for being patient and supporting to our efforts.

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=173015

Please note that the OSCD13 file has the current player movements and updated personel found in the "Breakdown" list and you can use it to update the OSCDRv12 files basically its solid but does not include alot of players and movements found in the OSCD13 file just follow the list and you should be able to catch up! If you have any questions just ask and I'll try and answer them for you guys.

Current Update: 06-22-06

The OSCDRv12 roster in the Community Rosters Thread has been re-loaded to reflect the current updates and player movements at this time.

Holla Back ya'll

Last edited by Rickster101; 06-22-2006 at 09:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »