Home

*New* Updated 2K4 roster 5/21/06

This is a discussion on *New* Updated 2K4 roster 5/21/06 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-23-2006, 02:36 PM   #9
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: *New* Updated 2K4 roster 5/21/06

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler
It is for xbox...i'll check it out after the Mavs-Spurs game.

Edit: I just checked it and it loaded fine...i'm not really sure what the problem would be? Anyone?

Well I took a look at it last night and found no problems with it, however I'm seeing guys that appear somewhat out of place but as far as loading and being corrupt or anything of that nature its just not happening on my end the roster is a legit as any I've seen and works just fine...good job bro just need those players looked at thats all its great IMO and I've no burning issues with this roster file again theres nothing wrong with the file other then personal it is a legit roster file and hopefully it'll get better for now its as good as it gets and I appreciate your efforts working with what you've got, a very noble endevor on your part considering you don't have an editor availble for edits you've done one fine job!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #10
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

[quote=Rickster101]Well I took a look at it last night and found no problems with it, however I'm seeing guys that appear somewhat out of place but as far as loading and being corrupt or anything of that nature its just not happening on my end the roster is a legit as any I've seen and works just fine...good job bro just need those players looked at thats all its great IMO and I've no burning issues with this roster file again theres nothing wrong with the file other then personal it is a legit roster file and hopefully it'll get better for now its as good as it gets and I appreciate your efforts working with what you've got, a very noble endevor on your part considering you don't have an editor availble for edits you've done one fine job!!!

Thanks....When you say guys "out of place", do you mean they're on the wrong team? Or that they shouldn't be on the team because i know there are some players on teams for the sole purpose of having enough players on the roster. There shouldn't be any players on the wrong team though. I really wish i could perfect this roster, but unfortunatly its impossible...just not enough players i can create.

Thanks for the feedback
Old 05-23-2006, 05:15 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

[quote=DreadedSteeler]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well I took a look at it last night and found no problems with it, however I'm seeing guys that appear somewhat out of place but as far as loading and being corrupt or anything of that nature its just not happening on my end the roster is a legit as any I've seen and works just fine...good job bro just need those players looked at thats all its great IMO and I've no burning issues with this roster file again theres nothing wrong with the file other then personal it is a legit roster file and hopefully it'll get better for now its as good as it gets and I appreciate your efforts working with what you've got, a very noble endevor on your part considering you don't have an editor availble for edits you've done one fine job!!!

Thanks....When you say guys "out of place", do you mean they're on the wrong team? Or that they shouldn't be on the team because i know there are some players on teams for the sole purpose of having enough players on the roster. There shouldn't be any players on the wrong team though. I really wish i could perfect this roster, but unfortunatly its impossible...just not enough players i can create.

Thanks for the feedback

I guess you can only do so much but yeah there appears to be guys on teams as you've stated and I can only assume they're holding roster spaces to fill em' out for full rosters but they do look rather odd being on a team that no longer has them or they've moved on....none the less for a 2K4 roster this is impressive IMO seeing no one eles has done them in the manor you have and that gameplay in 2K4 should prove very nice as in seeing a real "Kick" return game....."Priceless"!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »