Home

Convince's NFL 2K7 Rosters Completed!

This is a discussion on Convince's NFL 2K7 Rosters Completed! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-04-2006, 04:34 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Convince's NFL 2K7 Rosters Completed!

Ok guys, someone used someone else's rosters without giving due credit, but he didn't realize what he was doing. That person apologized and has given credit where it was due. End of story, let's move on, and enjoy the roster that Convince has put out, which is actually a pretty good roster considering it was a one man (well, two man) project. Lighten up fellas.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:41 PM   #10
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

hey convince got a question on your roster were there any global edits made i.e. edits made to fix the a.i. , or did you redo all of the vets attributes, or did you leave those alone?? just curious, but good job on getting this out there to us quickly and solo, damn the masses just do yo damn thang, i will download these and get back to you on them.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 14

Pertaining to the Global editing, i only did it for duralbility issues. I did not do pertaining to A.I so far. But if you guys find some problems tell me and I will do my best to help. I did change some vets attributes. As in RBs Alexander, and Tiki Barber. Also if you didn't download the rosters after 10:20AM today I will urge you to do so b/c I updated the spe. teams.

Last edited by convince; 05-04-2006 at 05:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2006, 05:08 PM   #12
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Actually truth be told, this is originally from the roster i posted last season. Not that i have any complaints because i let everyone know they were more than welcome to expand on it.

As for the roster, looks pretty good convince. I do notice there are a good number of players in the free agent pool who are on a current roster, but overall good stuff.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:09 PM   #13
MVP

You missed one of last years best rookies in Ellis Hobbs CB for the Pats...GUy was a shutdown corner in his rookie season. I think he should be included. ;P
Old 05-04-2006, 05:35 PM   #14
Pro

Ellis Hobbs is now on the Roster. Nickelback Pats. As far as a lot of individuals in free agency that on roster, I had to make a few judgemnt calls b/c of the 54 man limit. But fell free to make those adjustments yourself. I wish i new a way to place people on the practice squads of those teams, so you could activate them yoursels when ever possible. Oh yeah one more thing, if anyone decides to change the attributes on any rookies like for example Mario Williams, i would advise you to do through Flying Finn. B/C if you do it through the game the annoucer will no longer pronouce their name we the make plays on the field. For some reason it changes the play-by-play callings. So agin do the changes through Fyling Finn.
Old 05-04-2006, 05:59 PM   #15
MVP

I just checked... you had hima nd Neal(G) in FA instead of on the Pats... Neal is one of the best RG in the NFL man. ;P

You should check depth charts before cutting players because Hobbs and Neal are both starters and will be starting this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2006, 06:14 PM   #16
Pro

actually depth charts are not updated until sometime in july and august. Util then you are going off of old depth carts but current rosters. Also again the roster will not be totally perfect, so if you feel a need for adjustment do so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »