Home

DreadedSteeler's post draft 2K4 update

This is a discussion on DreadedSteeler's post draft 2K4 update within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-01-2006, 11:51 PM   #1
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8
DreadedSteeler's post draft 2K4 update

Ok fellas, i finally got er done...this roster update includes all the latest transactions up to the Jamar Fletcher signing to Detroit. I've also fixed jersey numbers, equipment, ratings and depth charts.

70 rookies from this weekends draft are also included. I think i have all the correct rookie jersey numbers that have been assigned so far. Enjoy and as always a little feedback is very much appreciated.

Last edited by DreadedSteeler; 07-02-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2006, 03:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: DreadedSteeler's post draft 2K4 update

very good job the roster are some what inacurite but very are good considering you have no editor
Old 05-02-2006, 06:09 PM   #3
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

I'm assuming your refering to the years played being inaccurate? Yeah, i really wish there was an editor for this game, but judging by the interest in the game...it'll never happen. Not much point in Finn making one for 10 or 20 people.

If there are any other inaccuracies that i can correct, please let me know. I've found one since posting the roster...Jesse Palmer should wear #2.

Thanks.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:17 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I don't play 2k4 anymore, but I do have the game and have tested out your rosters... it's really amazing what you've done, it's truly incredible what a roster update does for a 3+ yr old game.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedSteeler
I'm assuming your refering to the years played being inaccurate? Yeah, i really wish there was an editor for this game, but judging by the interest in the game...it'll never happen. Not much point in Finn making one for 10 or 20 people.

If there are any other inaccuracies that i can correct, please let me know. I've found one since posting the roster...Jesse Palmer should wear #2.

Thanks.
no i see players who are not with the team any more
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2006, 06:49 PM   #6
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

Flipmo23,
Thanks, and yeah its amazing how well these football games still hold up. I am really pulling for EA release something better than the 2K games this august, but i'm certainly not counting on it. I'm fine either way though.

JWZZR,
Ah ok, yeah i didn't have much choice but to keep a cut player here and there on there former team just to fill out the roster out a little. Also as i had said before i didn't have the space to really worry about punters and kickers other than the ones who are still in the league.

Thanks for the feedback.
Old 05-02-2006, 06:56 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Flipmo23,
Thanks, and yeah its amazing how well these football games still hold up. I am really pulling for EA release something better than the 2K games this august, but i'm certainly not counting on it. I'm fine either way though.

JWZZR,
Ah ok, yeah i didn't have much choice but to keep a cut player here and there on there former team just to fill out the roster out a little. Also as i had said before i didn't have the space to really worry about punters and kickers other than the ones who are still in the league.

Thanks for the feedback.
any way you did a great job under the condtions
Old 05-08-2006, 01:55 AM   #8
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Ok fellas, i finally got er done...this roster update includes all the latest transactions up to the Jamar Fletcher signing to Detroit. I've also fixed jersey numbers, equipment, ratings and depth charts.

70 rookies from this weekends draft are also included. I think i have all the correct rookie jersey numbers that have been assigned so far. Enjoy and as always a little feedback is very much appreciated.

Amazing what you've done and I've seen a couple of 2k4s floating around here including yours and these are the best to date considering no editor exist and it has a whooping 70 rookies thats a feat in itself, damn shame an editor doesn't exist or you could've done some serious roster edits but you're close enough in my book and this is as good as it gets considering what you had to work with or actually without...so thanx bro I still get into my 2k4 and wish that editor was out there but you've made some folks real happy because 2k4 was a great game to play and still own and I've still got mine so again thanx bro for keeping it updated and keeping it real by "stickin' wit it" considering you didn't have an editor you've done an "Amazing" job especially squeezing out 70 "Rooks" absolutly "Amazing" 70 caps and no editor thats not an easy feat and no one should really gripe this at one time wasn't given a chance and now its here and alls that needed is an editor but you know the story buy now and you've pretty much solve some things making worth its time to revist again!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »