Home

Rickster101 Roster Updates Edit Series

This is a discussion on Rickster101 Roster Updates Edit Series within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-02-2006, 04:38 PM   #17
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Rickster101 Roster Updates Edit Series

Changes needed:

49ers CB Middlebrooks to F/A

F/A CB Kris Richard to 49ers

F/A CB Greg Brooks to Bengals

Cardinals TE Johnson to F/A

F/A DE Truluck to Cardinals

Colts DE Adibi to F/A

F/A OT Kurt Vollers to Colts

Colts OG Gandy, skin color to 1 and remove pic

Eagles LB Moreno to F/A

Falcons LB Leake to Packers

Falcons CB Morton to Redskins

Falcons C King, skin color to 1

F/A TE Derek Rackley to Falcons

F/A DT Ryan Kuehl change to C and move to Giants

F/A DE Bill Swancutt to Lions

Packers CB Joey Thomas to Saints

Raiders FB Foshi, skin color to 1

Redskins WR Antonio Brown's name and pic is in the editor

Saints SS Shabazz to Dolphins

F/A WR Lee Mays to Steelers

F/A QB J.T. O'Sullivan to Vikings

CB Stanford Routt in F/A pool and Raiders
WR Mark Jones in F/A pool and Bucs

Last edited by slapnutz2k2; 02-02-2006 at 04:50 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:55 PM   #18
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Changes needed:

49ers CB Middlebrooks to F/A

F/A CB Kris Richard to 49ers

F/A CB Greg Brooks to Bengals

Cardinals TE Johnson to F/A

F/A DE Truluck to Cardinals

Colts DE Adibi to F/A

F/A OT Kurt Vollers to Colts

Colts OG Gandy, skin color to 1 and remove pic

Eagles LB Moreno to F/A

Falcons LB Leake to Packers

Falcons CB Morton to Redskins

Falcons C King, skin color to 1

F/A TE Derek Rackley to Falcons

F/A DT Ryan Kuehl change to C and move to Giants

F/A DE Bill Swancutt to Lions

Packers CB Joey Thomas to Saints

Raiders FB Foshi, skin color to 1

Redskins WR Antonio Brown's name and pic is in the editor

Saints SS Shabazz to Dolphins

F/A WR Lee Mays to Steelers

F/A QB J.T. O'Sullivan to Vikings

CB Stanford Routt in F/A pool and Raiders
WR Mark Jones in F/A pool and Bucs

Thanks alot slapnutz2k2 I most def took care of these players in this update going on the info you've provided here I do have a few notions to mention here about these, I placed Artrell Hawkins in FA from the Redskins an couldn't find him on any NFL roster but did use his number used for Christian Morton CB his number is now #35.

I moved Paris to ILB on the Packers and Leake is there now at OLB check rosters and this is correct however I had to place a center Rob Davis to FA to open up a slot for him leaving them with two centers now.

Everything eles should be about right now names,pics position changes according to your post and a few items I checked out myself so they should be go to go,again thanks for the update info!!!

I've included a few playbooks for the 3-4 defenses created by some members here,I just can't recall exactly who created them except for the one tag named GCO that "GameChewovers" sig aka Nick Chew a great guy to know and he does have his own site incase you wanna chat with him,he's also a member here...I don't think he'd mind you checkin' out some of his work the others might include Xrobs but I'm not positive on that since he didn't tag it or anything but if it is I hope he doesn't mind either some teams did switch to the 3-4 either stating or during the season I know Cleveland did, in any case I hope you guys find em' useful!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Franchise11.zip (309.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_DawgBook11.zip (32.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_CLE_Playbook_GCO_823-05.zip (31.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_RavPBook.zip (32.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_RkstrEdv5.zip (276.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 02-03-2006 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:00 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 9

[quote=Rickster101]Thanks alot slapnutz2k2 I most def took care of these players in this update going on the info you've provided here I do have a few notions to mention here about these, I placed Artrell Hawkins in FA from the Redskins an couldn't find him on any NFL roster but did use his number used for Christian Morton CB his number is now #35.

I moved Paris to ILB on the Packers and Leake is there now at OLB check rosters and this is correct however I had to place a center Rob Davis to FA to open up a slot for him leaving them with two centers now.

Everything eles should be about right now names,pics position changes according to your post and a few items I checked out myself so they should be go to go,again thanks for the update info!!!

I've included a few playbooks for the 3-4 defenses created by some members here,I just can't recall exactly who created them except for the one tag named GCO that "GameChewovers" sig aka Nick Chew a great guy to know and he does have his own site incase you wanna chat with him,he's also a member here...I don't think he'd mind you checkin' out some of his work the others might include Xrobs but I'm not positive on that since he didn't tag it or anything but if it is I hope he doesn't mind either some teams did switch to the 3-4 either stating or during the season I know Cleveland did, in any case I hope you guys find em' useful!!!

One thing Rickster,
can you tell me something about the playbook?I mean the file of the playbook are for which teams?
Or they're for every team in NFL?
Many thanks in advance!!
Old 02-03-2006, 10:34 AM   #20
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Changes needed :

Bears FB Marc Edwards to F/A

F/A FB Jason McKie to Bears

F/A C Jody Littleton to Browns

F/A DT Jon Bradley to Bucs

F/A SS Tony Dixon to Cowboys

F/A SS Lynn Scott to Cowboys

Chargers QB Cleo Lemon to Dolphins, remove pic and change skin color to 3

Dolphins QB AJ Feeley to Chargers

Dolphins WR Maurice Mann to F/A

Dolphins DT Josh Shaw to F/A

Dolphins CB Deandre Eiland to F/A

F/A LB Mike Labinjo to Dolphins

F/A CB Kiwaukee Thomas to Dolphins

F/A P Sean Landeta to Eagles

F/A FS Todd Franz to Packers

F/A QB Jeff Smoker to Rams

F/A C Larry Turner to Rams

F/A K Aaron Elling to Ravens

F/A FS Etric Pruitt to Seahawks

F/A RB Vernon Moreno to Texans

F/A WR OJ Small to Titans

F/A C Jon Dorenbos to Titans

Bengals Odel Thurman and Nick Luchey have same pic (Luchey)

You have 3 Scott Wells. 1 on the Packers and 2 in F/A (C and G)
Old 02-03-2006, 05:25 PM   #21
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Changes needed :

Bears FB Marc Edwards to F/A

F/A FB Jason McKie to Bears

F/A C Jody Littleton to Browns

F/A DT Jon Bradley to Bucs

F/A SS Tony Dixon to Cowboys

F/A SS Lynn Scott to Cowboys

Chargers QB Cleo Lemon to Dolphins, remove pic and change skin color to 3

Dolphins QB AJ Feeley to Chargers

Dolphins WR Maurice Mann to F/A

Dolphins DT Josh Shaw to F/A

Dolphins CB Deandre Eiland to F/A

F/A LB Mike Labinjo to Dolphins

F/A CB Kiwaukee Thomas to Dolphins

F/A P Sean Landeta to Eagles

F/A FS Todd Franz to Packers

F/A QB Jeff Smoker to Rams

F/A C Larry Turner to Rams

F/A K Aaron Elling to Ravens

F/A FS Etric Pruitt to Seahawks

F/A RB Vernon Moreno to Texans

F/A WR OJ Small to Titans

F/A C Jon Dorenbos to Titans

Bengals Odel Thurman and Nick Luchey have same pic (Luchey)

You have 3 Scott Wells. 1 on the Packers and 2 in F/A (C and G)

Well I must say this did take some time due to some checks I made with these and have found some players still on IR so you won't see them in here but they are in FA and the rosters will only carry so many players as we all know.

About all of em' are done along with corrections for duplcant faces but that really doesn't bother me personally but I made the changes anyways for guys who like looking at player faces especially when they remove their helmets.

Also the duplicate FAs have been takin' care but for those of you who've noticed I merely gave them different names and they can be used for other players you can create if needed.

The seasons about to come to a conclusion and alot of players seen in other rosters may at one time been listed on a team and have simply moved or have been regulated to FA,IR or practice squads so check your teams current statis to see just what happened to him and I'm sure you'll see the reason why he is or isn't listed, ESPN transactions is a good place to see the player moves and is pretty current as up to todays date.

On another note personally having four QBs is abit much IMO but they are in here for the Rams,if you feel these additional players on your team are a threat to your salary cap I'd suggest removing them and sticking with your "core" players but thats just my opinion and my rosters don't freeze up following this mind set and it keeps your salary cap numbers respective especially when embarking onto Franchise modes.

Thanks again slapnutz2k2 for the update info as always you're pretty much on top of things and your input is much appreciated bro!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_RkstrEdv5.zip (276.1 KB, 25 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_Franchise11.zip (274.6 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 02-03-2006 at 05:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2006, 05:32 PM   #22
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

[quote=Bascape666]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Thanks alot slapnutz2k2 I most def took care of these players in this update going on the info you've provided here I do have a few notions to mention here about these, I placed Artrell Hawkins in FA from the Redskins an couldn't find him on any NFL roster but did use his number used for Christian Morton CB his number is now #35.

One thing Rickster,
can you tell me something about the playbook?I mean the file of the playbook are for which teams?
Or they're for every team in NFL?
Many thanks in advance!!

Any team that converted to the 3-4 defenses used during the course of the season as in what the Cleveland Browns did among others, I don't have a list of those teams but I'm sure most guys know their teams and what defenses they've employed so if your team used a 3-4 defense then there is a 3-4 playbook you can use to feature your team using it.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 02-04-2006, 03:36 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 9

Many thanks Rickster!
Well I have just print the updated slider sheet by Dafly and tomorrow I'll test two complete games using those slider that are specific for each NFL team and both your and Dafly roster and see what happens.
Again many thanks for your work.
Yesterday I play 2 quarter with your last roster and I noticed one thing,the secondary really react well and the thing that impresse me most was the tackle,really solid!
Old 02-06-2006, 04:21 AM   #24
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Many thanks Rickster!
Well I have just print the updated slider sheet by Dafly and tomorrow I'll test two complete games using those slider that are specific for each NFL team and both your and Dafly roster and see what happens.
Again many thanks for your work.
Yesterday I play 2 quarter with your last roster and I noticed one thing,the secondary really react well and the thing that impresse me most was the tackle,really solid!

Thanks for the nice posting here Bascape666 I'm glad you're enjoying the rosters and playbooks I've included and now its about time to let these rosters I've worked on be enjoyed as they are in their present format.

So with that said it appears that the "RkstrEdv5" will be the last one for now pending any last minute changes in personal, as for the edits and their gameplay everything should be set.

They play and sim a fantastic game IMO and are primed and set for rookie classes that I plan on taking my time with, I'll probably repost them as what they've come to be "ESPN NFL 2K6" rosters and work towards the 2K7 edition with the rookie draft classes for future use for entertainment purposes only!!!

Its been fun and hell at times but this should hold the many 2k fans for a little while until the 2K7 project is complete with the draft classes!!!

In the meantime I'll continue to read and answer post as they appear in the threads and comment from time to time but again this is it for the "ESPN NFL 2K6" aka "RkstrEdv5" roster file...not the end but a new beginning...hell I should be going to Disney World!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Attached Files
File Type: zip RkstrNFL2K6.zip (276.1 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by Rickster101; 02-06-2006 at 04:39 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »