Home

The Game's ultimate roster

This is a discussion on The Game's ultimate roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-30-2005, 10:45 AM   #25
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: The Game's ultimate roster

Pretty good rosters. The jags are almost spot on. A few errors/ player edits:
Brian Jones' skin color is wrong....medium dark should do. You have KALID Barnes..it should be KHALIF Barnes. and his skin tone should be medium.

Overall the rosters are very good. However, i do not understand everybody's facination with having 'fake' player pictures. I think its worse to have to look at this fake guy as opposed to looking at no picture. For this reason, i can't use these rosters, or anybody's roster that has these fake pictures. But as far as the names and depth charts, it seems pretty accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2005, 11:23 AM   #26
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_rob11
Pretty good rosters. The jags are almost spot on. A few errors/ player edits:
Brian Jones' skin color is wrong....medium dark should do. You have KALID Barnes..it should be KHALIF Barnes. and his skin tone should be medium.

Overall the rosters are very good. However, i do not understand everybody's facination with having 'fake' player pictures. I think its worse to have to look at this fake guy as opposed to looking at no picture. For this reason, i can't use these rosters, or anybody's roster that has these fake pictures. But as far as the names and depth charts, it seems pretty accurate.
It would be less work for you to remove the pictures you don't want then to do the roster from scratch.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:35 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5

hey finn try taking games latest roster and change one layers name in the editor save it then reload that file back in to see if u get missing names
Old 09-30-2005, 12:07 PM   #28
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by suirad
hey finn try taking games latest roster and change one layers name in the editor save it then reload that file back in to see if u get missing names
Just use .70 of the editor and you won't run into that problem.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:49 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Just use .70 of the editor and you won't run into that problem.
hey candyman could u post that 1 here game tried to send it to me and my email blocked it and is that version good for the schedule 2
Old 09-30-2005, 03:07 PM   #30
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
It would be less work for you to remove the pictures you don't want then to do the roster from scratch.
how do i delete the pictures? do i need that editor? If so, thats ok, Candyman has some pretty good rosters as well. Your editor really intimidates me. I cannot comprehend in my simple little brain how you are doing all of this (creating 2005 schedule, putting pictures in, etc...)....i am just not smart enough to understand how you are making this possible. But i am very appreciative of your efforts. A simple roster update would do ME just fine. All the other stuff would be nice too, but i am too lazy to learn whats going on here.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:50 PM   #31
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_rob11
how do i delete the pictures? do i need that editor? If so, thats ok, Candyman has some pretty good rosters as well. Your editor really intimidates me. I cannot comprehend in my simple little brain how you are doing all of this (creating 2005 schedule, putting pictures in, etc...)....i am just not smart enough to understand how you are making this possible. But i am very appreciative of your efforts. A simple roster update would do ME just fine. All the other stuff would be nice too, but i am too lazy to learn whats going on here.
If you can use the Action Replay, you can use the editor as transferring files is the most complicated part.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2005, 03:52 PM   #32
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by suirad
I overwrite names without any names dissappearing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »