Home

XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition"

This is a discussion on XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition" within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-27-2005, 03:13 PM   #17
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: XBOX GCORosters v3.0 "NFL 2K6 Edition"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
Thank you a ton Finn!

I'm at work right now (I was actually late for work this morning because of setting up the rosters and such...now thats dedication! ha), so I won't be on much today updating things, but thanks for taking care of everything.

I'll add some input on the rosters.
I intentionally didn't fill out every roster to the max, or fine tune every depth chart to the hour. For one, it would have added even more days to the release. And secondly, I wanted to allow for anyone else to fill these out more if they wanted. Leave room for your own personal preference.
Some teams also have some practice squad guys to help fill in for injuries during franchise or help boost up the roster number a bit.
-------------
Finn, I'll send you the naming list sometime soon, maybe tonight. That would rock if we could get those other names fixed up.
-------------
I am planning on putting up a franchise file, with all teams selected and the '05 schedule loaded for anyone not able to use Finn's editor but can use their. That will be coming down the road shortly as well.
-------------
Sliders and player edit info is being worked on for the site as well. With a bugs/concerns topic posted over at the GCO forums. We'll have more release versions of 3 down the road to fix up any gameplay concerns or roster moves.
-------------

Now I don't know about you guys, but Finn will be getting some PayPal from gamechewover. This community, with the help of Finn especially, has come pretty darn close to a 2K6. I'd shell out $20 for this game if it came out haha

Hey you taking a poke at me bro with the "every depth chart to the hour" line? Well it worked for me,even though it racked my brains I'm still here and my doctor along with some close friends tells me after a my muched needed rest I'll be just fine plus I'm off of thoses crazy meds now!!!

Nick you've put together an amazing roster set from the gameplay aspect and you can expect a very detailed editorial from me and my "Cracker Jack" staff of reveiwers to "tell it like it is".

Up to this point so far the rosters are givin' up that most excellent gameplay with your sliders tweak slightly to get every ounce of gameplay outta them.

These are as action packed as the first awhile back and yep you got it guys are still "suckin'" wind believe it or not.

This is from just watching one game the MNF game and it was worth the wait bro,I saw Holmes get his bell rung and he sat out several of plays with his backup steppin' in and filling the role for awhile,very realistic!

Oh wait theres more Anderson also got his bell rung by none other then K.Bell a very painful blow was delt the poor guy and he to rode the pine for awhile,during the game a screen was show of him and later Holmes riding the bike warming up and getting themselves ready to get back into the game...brillant!!!

I'm gonna check out somemore games and just wanted you to know how much "pain" and "havick" your rosters and sliders are delivering,I love it the only issue I have is with roster personal but thats something I'm sure you'll take care of soon.

In the meantime great job on these I wish you'd have given me a holla though I would have loved to have worked the rosters out with you but like I said the gameplay is what I'm finding to be the best part of the rosters and the personal I'm sure you'll fine tune.

And Finn you are a genius and rightly deserve what Nick eluded too so be looking for something in that paypal of yours,I know you're a busy guy and have sent emails and rosters but in knowing you're at work fine tuning the editor its no biggie as long as I can see your updates and comments here at "OS...Da Spot" excellent work on your rosters again Nick,all of em' they're what makes all this possible and I appreciate your efforts along with Finns as I'm sure we all do here bro.

Nick I'm not done with you yet so be on the look out to be hearing from me again...see you real soon!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-27-2005, 04:55 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 12

these are the best. cant wait to play them.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:04 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 4

do yo have an example of sliders to use with thse? i'm curious
Old 09-27-2005, 05:23 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenericLogin
do yo have an example of sliders to use with thse? i'm curious
www.gamechewover.com

They are on that page.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:50 PM   #21
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
Right on top of things as usual Finn Thanks

Everything loads right and runs smooth with the '05 schedule. The only thing is that it freezes up during the 2nd season in franchise with the new schedule. Same as candyman's set.
I have the same problem with my set and with Nick's when using the '05 schedule. If the 2004 is used there's no problems at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2005, 06:20 PM   #22
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
I have the same problem with my set and with Nick's when using the '05 schedule. If the 2004 is used there's no problems at all.
There should be no problem with the 05 schedule any more.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:22 PM   #23
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
There should be no problem with the 05 schedule any more.
If I use your latest editor than It should work right?
Old 09-27-2005, 06:25 PM   #24
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
If I use your latest editor than It should work right?
I didn't have an problems simming into year 3 of a franchise with the latest editor used to load the 2005 schedule into year 1 of a franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »