Home

NFL 2K4 Update (AFC/NFC East/North)

This is a discussion on NFL 2K4 Update (AFC/NFC East/North) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-24-2005, 12:09 AM   #1
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
NFL 2K4 Update (AFC/NFC East/North)

Okay....here's half the rosters done. In case guys want to play with one of these 16 teams in exhibition. If someone wants to do some combing through and let me know any blatant mistakes...lemme know. It's looking like the NFC West is gonna be the biggest pain in the butt at this point.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFLFOO_0824052K4.zip (289.3 KB, 11 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2005, 08:50 AM   #2
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

Re: NFL 2K4 Update (AFC/NFC East/North)

You da man!

As always, thanks!
Old 08-24-2005, 10:30 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Looks good so far; keep up the good work.

Haven't looked at everything yet, but Julius Jones went to Notre Dame not Alabama.

I prefer 2K4. Passing is way off in 2K5 and sliders don't help. Also 2K5 running qbs never run. When you are doing coach mode with Vick he just stands there.

Your work is appreciated.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:27 PM   #4
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfan66
Looks good so far; keep up the good work.

Haven't looked at everything yet, but Julius Jones went to Notre Dame not Alabama.

I prefer 2K4. Passing is way off in 2K5 and sliders don't help. Also 2K5 running qbs never run. When you are doing coach mode with Vick he just stands there.

Your work is appreciated.

I may have to invest in a copy myself
Old 08-25-2005, 02:49 AM   #5
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

I don't think you'll be disappointed to at least try 2K4 again. As far as guys and the right colleges.... if you find 'em I'll do my best to get 'em in the following updates.... I'm just not going to sweat it if I miss the first time through. At this point I've turned off the color commentators as I may have to shoot myself if I hear "over-caffeinated origami artist" one more time! lol

Last edited by daflyboys; 08-25-2005 at 11:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2005, 12:24 PM   #6
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

UPDATE: I have some other work behind me and can tackle more work on 2K4 tonight. My goal tonight is to get both the AFC/NFC South done. I'm guessing the Western divisions, especially NFC will take several nights as there's a lot to do. Hopefully I won't run into any programming ceilings.

Oh BTW, I realized that I accidentally created Burns on the BILLS (RB/FB) so there's two of them there. I have to see what position he actually plays and correct it. I played against them as the Jets (doing a tourney with the updated teams only right now) and went into the Bills roster sub prior to game, putting Vincent in the FS spot where he apparently will play this year. There secondary looks a little scary. The cool thing was (with Curtis Martin injured for the whole game) I had to do more passing than running and with Coles lining up in single coverage against a lesser DB (forget the name right now) I was able to pick on him for a long strike! I've now had 2 awesome games in the tourney and have seen all of the aforementioned amazing things you see in the 2K4/K5 games. Ty Law was an absolute pig for me in the 2nd half sticking Shelton on a FG sweep left and popping the ball resulting in my lineman rumblin' bumblin' stumblin' for a TD which brought me back in the game and then later doing a masterful pick on Losman to help me take the eventual lead...... can't imagine where this game would've been in 2/3 years!
Old 08-25-2005, 10:52 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

the only thing i noticed was that Braylon edwards was not on the browns. Other than that it looks really good. You have done an awesome job and much appriecated.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:08 PM   #8
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebels10
the only thing i noticed was that Braylon edwards was not on the browns. Other than that it looks really good. You have done an awesome job and much appriecated.

That's because he is a rookie AND listed as at best the #5 receiver slot. I don't know how much space there will be so he didn't take precedent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »