Home

DreadedSteeler's 2K6 Roster

This is a discussion on DreadedSteeler's 2K6 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-24-2005, 02:20 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: DreadedSteeler's 2K6 Roster

mmmm, I was so excited over the rosters not freezing I have not even noticed the player model sizes. I'll have to check those out.
Old 08-24-2005, 04:31 PM   #58
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
Ah ha! I knew I wasn't the only one wondering about the player model sizes, haha. Shamless plug...Editing Poll

Now the player models are still the best in any football game yet. But when we have the option to adjust them, some do appear a bit off for my uber simulation football tastes

Oh yeah I remeber this came up before...remember "Chris Brown" and his story we talked about awhile ago? For shame NickChew...for shame...why must you torment me this way...why,why,why?

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 08-24-2005, 05:05 PM   #59
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

Hey guys, if someone else would like to pick up this file and take over on it i'd appreciate it. Actually i'm going to use the thinner file for my franchise anyway, i'm just more interested in making the incoming rookies for future years myself, so i guess its not making much sense to keep going on a file i'm not even going to use. Also this has become a little too time consuming for me as i just want to play the game now.

So anyone feel free to make whatever changes and post the updates...thanks all and here is the latest file.

Last edited by DreadedSteeler; 07-02-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:04 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 3

I just might have to use this roster as my base now. One that won't freeze, otherwise I'm looking at starting from scratch, ugh.

Props to DreadedSteeler and Noplace for all the hard work! This is now the offical base set for GCO v3 rosters Thanks guys

I'll put this base up for download on my site as well for any takers that want it, you guys get all the credit

Last edited by NickChew; 08-25-2005 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-24-2005, 06:10 PM   #61
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8

That is awesome...i look forward to the updates.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2005, 06:43 PM   #62
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
I just might have to use this roster as my base now. One that won't freeze, otherwise I'm looking at starting from scratch, ugh.

Props to DreadedSteeler and Noplace for all the hard work! This is now the offical base set for GCO v3 rosters Thanks guys

I'll put up a download on my site as well for any takers that want it, you guys get all the credit

Again left out in the cold holding the bag...thanks alot Nick,anyway I tested your files for quite awhile now from the very first one including your test files from way back when and got the word out..yep thanks alot my eyes are still bleeding but don't mind me its only a flesh wound I'll live.

Now it only lets you go so far I've already posted the results dealing with it and my experiences with all your files and so this recent one appears to be good for exhibition games and limited use on the Franchise...I found this out the old fashion way...I worked the file!!!

All in all big props to everyone involved including you NickChew your roster edits should look good on these I should know with all the time I put into them and going over various points and gameplay issues.

Thanks for the file DreadedSteeler its a great start and base file to have and get started alotta guys appreciate this!!!

A GCO ver. 3 file sounds like a good thing and so I look forward to seeing and getting my hands on it....so whats next..."Bring It On"...Let the games begin!!!

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 08-24-2005 at 06:47 PM.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:26 PM   #63
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Dreaded,

Great rosters!

Two questions:

Why do so many players have the clear visor facemask on their helmets now?

I noticed Cleveland's rookie Cribbs was using Ray Buchanon's photo...not a big deal at all, it just made me wonder "roughly, what percentage of rookies have their actual photos in your roster?"

thanks again, man!

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 08-24-2005, 08:35 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
Dreaded,

Great rosters!

Two questions:

Why do so many players have the clear visor facemask on their helmets now?

I noticed Cleveland's rookie Cribbs was using Ray Buchanon's photo...not a big deal at all, it just made me wonder "roughly, what percentage of rookies have their actual photos in your roster?"

thanks again, man!
No real rookie has their actual photo since the game is a year old.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »