Home

XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster

This is a discussion on XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-11-2005, 10:46 AM   #73
Rookie

bdouk's Arena

OVR: 2
Thumbs up Re: XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster

I just wanted to say "Thanks" for the great rosters! I have been away from ESPN 2k5 for most of the year and just stumbled across this great project you guys are working on. I had no idea that Flying Finn had created an editor for 2k5 football.

Keep up the great work guys! You are breathing new life into one of the greatest football games ever made.
Old 07-29-2005, 08:49 AM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: XRob-Noplace 6-24 Roster

what up people. I'm new to the XBox community. Can someone tell me how you are updating these rosters on 2k5 ? I refuse to buy Madden. You can't eat potty meat after you've been chowing down on filet mignon for a while. Any info would be much appreciated.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:29 AM   #75
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinRiley
what up people. I'm new to the XBox community. Can someone tell me how you are updating these rosters on 2k5 ? I refuse to buy Madden. You can't eat potty meat after you've been chowing down on filet mignon for a while. Any info would be much appreciated.
Most people use an editor by Flying Finn to do player edits....as far as roster updates (transactions, etc.) you can also use the editor or do it in-game.

Finn's site: http://web.tampabay.rr.com/flyingfinn/roster.htm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2005, 09:40 AM   #76
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by queens211
Relax dude...I was poking a little fun there. I think you're taking this a bit to seriously.
Hey, you can't make an underhanded comment about guys spending inordinate amounts of time, get a rebuttal and then snap back because you've been asked to contribute something substantial. That's kind of a double bind bro. Either draw from the work that guys are willing to do or don't say anything and move on. I mean there's only about 8 gazillion forums in the world....sheesh.
Old 07-29-2005, 09:42 AM   #77
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelvinRiley
... You can't eat potty meat after you've been chowing down on filet mignon for a while.
Wow...I didn't need THAT visual in the morning!! lol
Old 07-29-2005, 09:45 AM   #78
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
I'm basically focusing on QB & DB play this time around...
I played around with this with CGO's latest rosters. Basically, I dumbed pass read coverage down further than what he had it. Went with large attributes and upped the necessary things (discussed on these forums before), but also upped all possible receivers' run route numbers. I dumbed LB's and DB's pass coverage down a great deal further from CGO's as well. What all of this seemed to do is make some of the corresponding sliders more sensitive to what they're designed to do. So for example, I'm initially seeing a difference with the INT slider at 0 vs. 1, but again only with these edits.
Old 07-31-2005, 06:18 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey,
Any new info on the rosters?

The one I have freezes in the offseason.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:17 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 5

Can I get the 2005-06 schedule with these roster updates or do I need the editor for that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »