Home

PS2 June 13 Rosters

This is a discussion on PS2 June 13 Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2005, 06:04 PM   #9
MVP

Chrono's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: PS2 June 13 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I edited a lot of player ratings so if you want unedited ones, these will be very different.
If you don't mind me asking, when you say "very different", are you talking some kind of global edits? Just curious... thanks!
Old 08-21-2005, 06:56 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 15

Hey Rudy I felt the same way about the CPU QB's in this game. To fix that problem go thru and turn up some of the QB's following attributes: Pass Read Coverage Ability, Aggresive Ability, and Pass Accuracy. I guarantee the games vs the CPU will be much better. Now when I play, a good CPU QB picks apart my defense if I'm not playing very well. Originally the CPU QB's would just throw stupid passes or just do dumb stuff, but not anymore after adjusting some of there ratings.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:00 PM   #11
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Hey Rudy I felt the same way about the CPU QB's in this game. To fix that problem go thru and turn up some of the QB's following attributes: Pass Read Coverage Ability, Aggresive Ability, and Pass Accuracy. I guarantee the games vs the CPU will be much better. Now when I play, a good CPU QB picks apart my defense if I'm not playing very well. Originally the CPU QB's would just throw stupid passes or just do dumb stuff, but not anymore after adjusting some of there ratings.
I might give that a try but I've gone through a lot of those type of suggestions before to only to be disappointed.

As for the edits I did, they were not global ones. They only were to fix the ridiculous ratings of players on the free agent list - both games do a poor job of this. They are on there because they are retired or they suck.

I did edit players up or down based on my opinion. For example, Hartwell gets signed by Atlanta and Chris Draft gets cut. In the game I think their ratings are 85 and 84 respectively. Since Hartwell got big money, he should be at least 85 (not sure if I touched him) but Draft is a backup on Carolina I think and should be less than 80 for sure. Carlos Hall DE KC was on TEN and rated 85 for pass rush and roughly 82 overall. How does a guy with 5.5 sacks in the last two years and now a backup on KC deserve those ratings? He doesn't so I adjust him.

Nothing major but a lot of tweaks like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2005, 01:33 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

can someone tell me how to use max drive and for those who have it and have made neccessary modifications to 2k5, is max drive worth the purchase ?
Old 08-23-2005, 09:34 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can somebody PLEASE help me? I just bought an AR Max for my ps2 today. I HAD an AR for XBox so I ffel pretty sure I am using it correctly, but it isn't working!!
I downloaded these (and several other roster updates) to my desktop. I then opened the AR program, and dragged and dropped the saves to the flash memory card(but it doesn't show the file as transferred into the flash), but I then put the flash memory card in my ps2 and fire up the AR program, but when I try to see what is on the flash memery card, it shows NOTHING!! ( also tried clicking on the file on my desktop and giving the move to command, but nothing then either)
The ONLY files I have gotten to show as actually LOADED into flash memory are the ones on the codejunkies site, but even then, I am able to transfer them onto my regular memory card, but when I load up 2k5, and go to load.......there is no roster showing as being on the memory card (even though I checked in the ps2 browser and it shows the file on my memory card)....HELP!!!?????
Old 09-04-2005, 10:53 AM   #14
MVP

Man Rudy you should have kept these rosters going. I've been playing with them for a month and they are good. I hope you consider to start back updating them for the PS2, cause there are like a dozen XBOX rosters out and 1 maybe 2 PS2 rosters available. You said something about getting annoyed by the dumb CPU QB's, like I said try adjusting the Aggression rating and the QB read coverage ratings for the QB's, it will help.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:48 PM   #15
MVP

dbeth's Arena

OVR: 21

I downloaded Rudy's rosters, and thought he did a great job on them.

Now, I gotta adjust them for all the final roster cuts the teams have made....that'll be a CHORE!!

Update: I've taken out all the roster cuts as of yesterday (minus Indy...weren't listed for some reason).

Over the next week, I'll try to get each team up to date. Only question....how do you determine rankings for each player that needs to be created or adjusted?

Also, is there a way to change positions of players already there (non-created)? Otherwise, things could get ugly.

I'm going to try to get the best set of ps2 rosters for me to use...but it may not be done by next Sunday.

Go Badgers!

Last edited by dbeth; 09-04-2005 at 05:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2005, 12:38 AM   #16
Banned

dbeth.....

Go here.....

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=23318268

I posted every team's official 53 player roster last night. Do you happen to have the Saints 53 player roster? I couldnt find the cuts they made anywhere. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »