Home

This might be the answer to the poor QB play...more work needed

This is a discussion on This might be the answer to the poor QB play...more work needed within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-17-2005, 07:08 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: This might be the answer to the poor QB play...more work needed

[quote=adriano]
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronut
So would 99 stamina be for the elite Qbs and degrade from there down to say a average qb rating at 65?
Why would you do this, Qbs Play the whole game.

Tim
Old 06-17-2005, 08:58 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timathie
Yes it does. The diffenents in play for all Qbs is there. I know nobody belives me. I dont even know why I keep trying to tell everyone. But I am telling you all Qbs at 99 stamina fixes alot of the playing issuse with this game. In fact go read my stamina post. It does explane alot. http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=125064.
Tim
Just relax Timmy haha
I'll back you up on this one. But don't keep saying it like no one is listening or cares, cuz we do.

In fact, in my next roster release the QBs stamina will be in the high end because I have noticed better play out of them. I've been using it ever since way back when you posted it on the forums at gamechewover
Thanks Tim
Old 06-17-2005, 09:15 AM   #11
D*lph*ns m*k* m* cry

OVR: 13

[quote=Timathie]
Quote:
Originally Posted by astronut

Yes it does. The diffenents in play for all Qbs is there. I know nobody belives me. I dont even know why I keep trying to tell everyone. But I am telling you all Qbs at 99 stamina fixes alot of the playing issuse with this game. In fact go read my stamina post. It does explane alot. http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=125064.

Tim
I downloaded your rosters a couple of weeks ago.Have been playing every day since.His edits really do make the game play much better.Most opposing qb's have completion %'s about 55 to 65 a game with a few games here and there that are eiither a little lower or higher.

One game Manning started out 13-13, I couldn't stop him.Little dinks to james and then curl routes to Harrison and wayne were killing me.He finished the game 25 for 31.

Your roster edits will keep me playing for the upcoming nfl season and beyond.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2005, 05:56 PM   #12
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Well, I tried your stamina suggestion and it a great one! I'm keeping my edits but I upped the stamina sliders to match the composure and consistency sliders for the starting qb's, making no qb lower than 80. I was only able to play a half against Manning & Co. and he outright burned me with the passing/catching sliders maxed out.

Here's my tweaked roster. Also the "simEQoff" file is for settings. Other edits were done (pm or AIM me if you want the .doc file). You'll have to take Az Hakim off the Chiefs as apparently he's headin' south.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_061505QBmo.zip (273.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: zip ESPNNFL2K5_SimEQoff.zip (9.2 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by daflyboys; 06-17-2005 at 06:01 PM.
Old 06-17-2005, 06:16 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 10

Well I thought I would give this a shot, I have raised everyones stamina to 99 on my rosters and using my sliders I lowerd fatigue to 0. I will get back to you and let you know how it works. oh sub out is set to 70 in is set to 100

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »