Home

Stamina is the key to great game play. You must read.

This is a discussion on Stamina is the key to great game play. You must read. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-16-2005, 07:21 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Stamina is the key to great game play. You must read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnothing123
Tim, are your slider settings for User and Computer the same numbers?
Yes I set them both the same. But I highly recemend that you set them the way you want. But I tell you setting the fatigue and tackling to 0 works best. I would not play with these. Also if you are running to well or not well enough play with the pursuite slider.

Tim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2005, 11:50 PM   #42
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

Question Re: Stamina is the key to great game play. You must read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timathie
Yes I set them both the same. But I highly recemend that you set them the way you want. But I tell you setting the fatigue and tackling to 0 works best. I would not play with these. Also if you are running to well or not well enough play with the pursuite slider.

Tim
I just started a season with the cowboys with these rosters and settings. I set the game on all pro default with fatigue at 0 for both. I also maxed the players stamina to 99 and aggressiveness as well. The first game I beat the vikings but they put up a good fight. The second game I beat the browns 91-3. Jones rushed for 13 carries and 175 yds. Barber was 7 for 113 yds. Bledsoe threw for 15-28 190 yds. Ware had 15 tackles and 10 sacks. Singleton had 8 tackles and 3.5 sacks. It was on 8 min qts.

The browns Dilfer went 16-53 for 209 yds and 5 picks. Droughn was 15 carries for 42 yards. Why was this so lopsided? Did I do something wrong. I use to play on all pro default and get a pretty good challenge. It felt like with stamina off and all the players maxed I was on rookie? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:56 AM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletcher2332
I just started a season with the cowboys with these rosters and settings. I set the game on all pro default with fatigue at 0 for both. I also maxed the players stamina to 99 and aggressiveness as well. The first game I beat the vikings but they put up a good fight. The second game I beat the browns 91-3. Jones rushed for 13 carries and 175 yds. Barber was 7 for 113 yds. Bledsoe threw for 15-28 190 yds. Ware had 15 tackles and 10 sacks. Singleton had 8 tackles and 3.5 sacks. It was on 8 min qts.

The browns Dilfer went 16-53 for 209 yds and 5 picks. Droughn was 15 carries for 42 yards. Why was this so lopsided? Did I do something wrong. I use to play on all pro default and get a pretty good challenge. It felt like with stamina off and all the players maxed I was on rookie? Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Wow. The stats look ok. It is the score that is nuts. You are obvious a good player. Try playing on leagend. Then I would only lower human fatgiue to 0. Leave everythings else alone as a starting point. Haveing the Fatguie at 0 does and will make all the players more tired. It looks like the cpu is getting to tired so uping the fatigue for them will help. Give the cpu the advantage with the sliders and you the disadvange. It will not take you long to find the mid point. Let me know what happens and I will try to help.

Or you could just do this. Raise only the QBs stamina to 99 and leave all other players alone.

Tim
Old 05-18-2005, 10:02 AM   #44
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timathie
Wow. The stats look ok. It is the score that is nuts. You are obvious a good player. Try playing on leagend. Then I would only lower human fatgiue to 0. Leave everythings else alone as a starting point. Haveing the Fatguie at 0 does and will make all the players more tired. It looks like the cpu is getting to tired so uping the fatigue for them will help. Give the cpu the advantage with the sliders and you the disadvange. It will not take you long to find the mid point. Let me know what happens and I will try to help.

Or you could just do this. Raise only the QBs stamina to 99 and leave all other players alone.

Tim
ok I will try that. The one thing about having the cpu fatigue at zero is they sub their backs, otherwise they don't. For me they subbed my rb every other play, no matter how far I ran. I will try legend with fatigue at zero for both. Normally, the computer can beat me most the time on all pro. I never play with a top ten team.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:06 AM   #45
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

Quote:
ok I will try that. The one thing about having the cpu fatigue at zero is they sub their backs, otherwise they don't. For me they subbed my rb every other play, no matter how far I ran. I will try legend with fatigue at zero for both. Normally, the computer can beat me most the time on all pro. I never play with a top ten team.
One more thing what can I do to get the cpu to stop throwing picks. They still throw to a zone that usually has 2-3 people. I play a lot of 4-3 zones and get a lot of tips, and pressure on their qb. My slider for INT is already set to zero? They had 5 picks on 8min quarters, and quite a few tips that were dropped interceptions because of the slider setting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2005, 02:34 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
The sub out and in in this game is back wards. Do this sub out 70, sub in 30. You will see a big differents. Trust me on this one.

Tim
Old 05-18-2005, 02:37 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
One more thing what can I do to get the cpu to stop throwing picks. They still throw to a zone that usually has 2-3 people. I play a lot of 4-3 zones and get a lot of tips, and pressure on their qb. My slider for INT is already set to zero? They had 5 picks on 8min quarters, and quite a few tips that were dropped interceptions because of the slider setting.

How many games did you play. You must play at least 8 - 10 games to see how well these sliders work. 1 game will not give you this data. Also did you read the whole post. lots of infro and questions already answered within it. Remember that there will be games where you throw or get 5 ints. There will be many you get none. It is about the averages not one game.

Tim
Old 06-15-2005, 10:16 PM   #48
Rookie

bump

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »