Home

STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

This is a discussion on STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-02-2005, 07:38 PM   #65
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
On my roster I don't edit players rating up to 127 or 99. I working on a new set I don't want to overwrite everyone because veterans still need tic too.

In a sense Xrob jacking players ratings into the 100+ range has me wondering about player progressions now going into the Franchises,something that up until this time I hadn't really considered...however this is an option in the 1.8 so my take on it is this...

As far as rating players for exhibition or casual play then 100+ should have no real bearing or impact on players because the Franchise Mode won't be anything to worry about.

As far as preparing rosters that one would be using for teams and players going into Franchise play then perhaps it wouldn't be a good idea to jack ratings into the 100+ ranges due to complications that could and will most likely cause problems with other issues dealing with Franchise play and we all are aware of the issues dealing with Franchise play steming from roster moves,player trades ect.

So thats my take on it the "Good" the "Bad" and the "Ugly" so pick your poison...jacked numbers that will cause problems in the Franchise or a casual set that will more then likely play a great game as far as "Exhibition" and "Head" to "Head" games.

I can't say for sure that problem wish arise but I've seen rosters before that just fall apart once you take them into these type of games and gameplay.(Franchise)

What would be needed would be a roster that someone actually played in the Franchise with trades and all to see how a 100+ player rated roster would hold up and if any glitchs would pop up.

Also players generated by the game itself wouldn't be rated anything at 100+ and thus kill any possibilty of such a trade for a player of that stature because they really don't exsist,they'd be something created by the roster creator himself and you'd have to do a serious edit to phase him into the CPU generated player to match up with the CPU.

So has anyone tested a 100+ roster in the Franchise Mode to see what it does because that whats needed to insure that they hold up?

Holla Back y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2005, 10:55 AM   #66
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Any news on the updated version Xrob?
Old 05-03-2005, 01:09 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: STEP YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

yeah I working on new caps. i don't believe I have a 100 rated player in my set. The only 100+ roster I seen was Nick's set. I have a deadline on my project today plus I got to work today. Tomorrow I have to spend time with my GF. I'll be expecting a new post probably Friday before going into the weekend.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 05-10-2005, 04:25 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 13

Every NFL Roster Guru is gathered to make the ultimate update. The newest set will feature. XRob, Noplace, Mike, BehindShadows, and Nick we will combine rosters and become the New Sega/VC. Everything will be accurate and all favorite players will be created. We have split up jobs to keep every roster maker fresh. Input is needed. Be on the look out for Sega at OS.... DA SPOT!!!!

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 05-10-2005, 04:42 PM   #69
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5
Thumbs up Re: STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

WOW!!!!! The start of something great?
Old 05-10-2005, 04:52 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Every NFL Roster Guru is gathered to make the ultimate update. The newest set will feature. XRob, Noplace, Mike, BehindShadows, and Nick we will combine rosters and become the New Sega/VC. Everything will be accurate and all favorite players will be created. We have split up jobs to keep every roster maker fresh. Input is needed. Be on the look out for Sega at OS.... DA SPOT!!!!
this is great...

any ETA on this?

Did you guys each just take a certain number of teams or what? Are teams going to be accurate with all draft picks, FAs, etc? So many questions, so much excitement lol
Old 05-10-2005, 05:06 PM   #71
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

God Bless you all each and every single one of you,finally my dreams of life after the "Dooms" day affair are going to come full circle,I believe this could be the most surprising event ever in the archives of ESPN Football proving the true and awesome power of fans everywhere who knew that such a thing could and now will happen.

Gentlemen I couldn't be more happier and I'm in support of your efforts to continue on into the next step no matter where you guys take this most awesome and note worthy cause because some things are just ment to be and ESPN Football now and still does hold a special place in the hearts of diehard fans everywhere,I will be here to the end to offer whatever support I can in assisting you guys in the quest for the "Ultimate" goal so by all means continue onward and you guys know how I like it so common and do you thing and like I always say..."Drop IT Like Its Hot" and don't look back with power in numbers anything here is possible.

Holla Back y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2005, 08:06 PM   #72
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Incredible....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »