Home

STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

This is a discussion on STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-29-2005, 02:59 PM   #9
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

I don't think rob would mind that at all... thanks for all your hard work rob and jmc. You guys rock.
Old 04-29-2005, 03:10 PM   #10
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

OVR: 27

Thanks XRob....look forward to firing these up tonight!
Old 04-29-2005, 04:45 PM   #11
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Would you mind if I applied my edits to your rosters to improve DB AI, passing game etc... . I could update all the attributes and such. It kills me that LT and Portis are 70something in agl. while Josh Scoobey is a 94 WTF. So if you dont mind I would like to "update" the ratings and use your rosters as my base rosters. Great job by the way on the rosters.
Sounds like a winner to me and Xrob you're just full of surprises reminds of the old days when both you guys ruled the roster boards glad to see the old crew back in the saddle again...Damm its good to see the both of you working at this.

I left a message for you Ram209 but wasn't aware of Xrobs drop with these rosters great job Xrob...any info you guys want me to spot for you I'm all over the NFL Network and whatever info I can gather on player moves and rookie camps from the net and any other source of info I can gather.

Consider me a resource and information officer checking daily on the moves and whatnot so let me know what I can do I'd be more then happy to do some scouting for you guys just let me know and I'm all over it!!!

Now let me get this straight, Xrob you're gonna have your rosters and Ram209 you're gonna have yours with those edits that just rock IMO so we should be looking at some of the best you two have to offer.

One thing though guys please don't stick with that crap the online rosters put out with those crappy rating they don't do the rosters any justice and I'm sure after looking at them you'd both agree the could use a serious overhall and you guys are good at fixing them to play up to the potiential they deserve so as I always say..."Drop it Like its Hot" and bring your A games gentlemen!!!

Holla Back y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2005, 05:02 PM   #12
MVP

wayne23's Arena

OVR: 14

Good Job Xrob.. I'm gonna check these out.
Old 04-29-2005, 06:31 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 11

Rob you're the ish dawg!! You just don't realize what a starting point you've made for everybody! People will want to go even farther with all the hex programs and THE ALL KNOWING ONE FLYIN' FINN. GOOD JOB , DAMN GOOD JOB......
Old 04-29-2005, 06:44 PM   #14
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

OVR: 13

Do these rosters have plus one year experience for veterans?
Old 04-29-2005, 08:11 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerzinc
Do these rosters have plus one year experience for veterans?
It seems like they do have the year added to each player. very good roster. just for those who like things really accurate, marques Sullivan is no longer on the Patriots. If you have finns editor, Just turn him into Guss Scott, and get his ratings from the disc roster. Monty Beisel will be #44, and the Pats just signed Flutie. you can also add Donell washington to the Packers from free agency list. This Roster is really good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2005, 08:12 PM   #16
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

LMAO@ xrob!!

Much appreciated!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »