Home

STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

This is a discussion on STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-25-2005, 02:54 PM   #105
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAYER
Sure, I don't care enough about pics to want to wait for the roster because of it, but you guys have to remember: ESPN NFL 2K is over for the forseeable future. These guys aren't putting out a roster "good enough until the next one comes out", they're trying to put out the complete package.
I feel ya SLAYER and realize its no easy ride doing rosters most of us as well as yourself know these things can get complicated at times and working out the bugs and fine details are appreciated perhaps I was a little presumptious in wanting to get my paws on the file but I've been hoping and waiting so long you'd think I was a kid waiting for Christmas or something and 2K5 is special to me because unlike Madden they're files are easy to work on for me.

I must say your post does put things into prespective here and to show a little patience is the best course of action however one won't know whats going on unless the question is asked at least for me and I like keepin' these guys on there toes unlike the VC guys they respond and tell me what their up to and that way we're all updated on the process and are happy campers.

Holla Back y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2005, 03:01 PM   #106
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: STEP YO GAME UP! Noplace's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Here goes the newly updated rosters from Noplace no pics are added. This should hold you over until he gets finished tweaking. Mostly all rooks.

Thanks Xrob finally something to chew on while you guys work out the pics and other details,I'll look these over get back with you later for now these should hold me over...for awhile anyway I hope I still haven't even DL'd them yet but I'm trusting you guys and from the files I've seen so far I'm sure these will hold up so again thanks for droppin' em' bro much appreciated.

Holla Back y'all
Old 05-26-2005, 04:36 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 3

Great job on the rosters! What sliders are you using with this new set of rosters?
Old 05-26-2005, 06:31 PM   #108
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: STEO YO GAME UP! XRob's Xbox 2K6 Rosters

Hey guys,

Thanks for the hard work.

I just had one question. Have these rosters been tested in a franchise?

The reason I ask is, I remember the game resetting my rating changes after my first year. I haven't played this game in a long time, but I think this happened to me. I hope I am wrong because of all the hard work you guys have put into this.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:41 PM   #109
Rookie

cbo80's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Here goes the newly updated rosters from Noplace no pics are added. This should hold you over until he gets finished tweaking. Mostly all rooks.
kick a$$ work you guys. very much appreciated. looking forward to the final update w/pics.

Thanks again

Old 05-26-2005, 08:43 PM   #110
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

Does this roster file include the tweaks that many of you have made to player ratings to tighten the game play ???
Old 05-27-2005, 08:38 AM   #111
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier4974
Does this roster file include the tweaks that many of you have made to player ratings to tighten the game play ???
This is not my latest file but does include some edits, but these are not the ones I'm currently tweaking. I have a current file that reflects transactions up til today, I will release them after the June 1st releases.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2005, 08:49 AM   #112
MVP

Hoos's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
This is not my latest file but does include some edits, but these are not the ones I'm currently tweaking. I have a current file that reflects transactions up til today, I will release them after the June 1st releases.
noplace,

Do you plan on releasing a roster file eventually that includes the full set of modifications to the player ratings/skills ??? Maybe it was someone else who had this planned...I dunno

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »