Home

GameChewOver's roster updates & player edits

This is a discussion on GameChewOver's roster updates & player edits within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-11-2005, 12:02 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: GameChewOver's roster updates & player edits

Update, part 2

After being out last weekend, I've come back to Action Replay not cooperating too well. I think it is smoothed out, but I'm not positive. On another note, my Xbox is on the fritz. Not a good combo of things to have right now lol

Sometimes shutting off on me at random, and just not turning on at all. To turn it on and off right now I have to unplug/plug it everytime. Oh well.

But as some of you know, it looks like we are going to be getting a nice group effort on the updates. So the GCO rosters are in limbo right now, until we figure out what the plan is. In the meantime, more testing will be going on as usual over at the GCO forums.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2005, 03:21 PM   #42
Rookie

Back into the swing of things. New box up and running, so testing has resumed over the last couple days
Old 05-15-2005, 05:50 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
Back into the swing of things. New box up and running, so testing has resumed over the last couple days

Good!!! When will you be releasing the rosters? I had to buy 2k5 again, because my son broke it and deleted all my savings on the xbox..My rosters is based on your rosters! So I Need it badely..Peace!

Hi, to all you on this board!!! Your pal from Norway!!!
Old 05-16-2005, 07:23 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norway
Good!!! When will you be releasing the rosters? I had to buy 2k5 again, because my son broke it and deleted all my savings on the xbox..My rosters is based on your rosters! So I Need it badely..Peace!

Hi, to all you on this board!!! Your pal from Norway!!!
Hey Norway nice to meet you.

Tim
Old 05-16-2005, 07:44 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

Do you have the rosters updates for PS2? Unfortunately i don't have an Xbox.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2005, 09:36 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woohitz
Do you have the rosters updates for PS2? Unfortunately i don't have an Xbox.
No, Xbox only sorry. But I know there are some other dudes on here that are doing a good job for PS2 users. Be sure to check them out in this roster forum.
Old 06-05-2005, 05:31 PM   #47
Rookie

Thought I'd post another update over here since its been awhile. But I'm still working on the version 2 rosters. Time has been short as of late, but its getting very close to being finished. So far I'm really enjoying working on these, and really like what I'm seeing for gameplay and the new rookies.

I'll try and keep the updates coming over here every once in awhile. And I'll start a new topic when the rosters are available. Just a little FYI, thanks
Old 06-05-2005, 05:58 PM   #48
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
Thought I'd post another update over here since its been awhile. But I'm still working on the version 2 rosters. Time has been short as of late, but its getting very close to being finished. So far I'm really enjoying working on these, and really like what I'm seeing for gameplay and the new rookies.

I'll try and keep the updates coming over here every once in awhile. And I'll start a new topic when the rosters are available. Just a little FYI, thanks

I was kinda wondering what had happen with you and your rosters seems things have been quite on the front as far as the project for this goes good to see you're still working at it.

I myself have been dabbling with a roster set/sliders and updating it as news of rosters and personal comes along from news and camps and its looking fairly decent,still looking forward to the end of camps when all this is finalized and of course your rosters which are pretty good IMO thanks for keeping us in the mix about your progress.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »