Home

XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13

This is a discussion on XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-18-2005, 11:30 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13

Thanks for the assistance Big Tig. I hope you enjoyed the rosters I will try to get out a weekly update.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 03-18-2005, 12:43 PM   #10
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

A quick question...do you have Joe Nedney on the Niners? I was looking at the Madden rosters available (haven't tried your save though I will) and since EA removed Nedney, none of the rosters had him on the team. He is (at least WAS) a good kicker, and is probably the most notable signing so far this offseason for the Niners.

Also, do you plan on updating the rosters with some of the new rookies? At least the first couple rounds or so? That would be awesome!
Old 03-19-2005, 11:34 AM   #11
Rookie

Sneaktip's Arena

OVR: 1

OLB Harrison on the Steelers is rated way too low. He racked up quite a few sacks this year for being a backup.

FA CB Chad Scott is rated way too high. He is on par with Ty Law, Ty Law is much better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2005, 01:28 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 11

I'm glad you finally came out of retirement X!!! What took ya so long? Anyway It's good news that your planning on doing weekly or whenever updates, I git one good question though are you still using FINNS Editor program? and I think the reason Kyle Turley is missing is because in real life he is retiring from shoulder difficulties...
Old 03-21-2005, 04:23 PM   #13
MVP

Red face Re: XRob's Off-Season XBox Rosters 3-13

Everyone was doing rosters so I think it was two @ a time so I just backed out. Plus they had so good rosters. I never said I retired I was just waiting until someone fell off. I still use Finn's rosters and I will be updating the rating I missed. Pitts had a good year so I skipped some players. I will try to stay on top but I'm waiting on college acceptances so I will be a challenge but I will have updates. Thanks for using my rosters and thanks for welcoming me back.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 03-22-2005, 06:20 AM   #14
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Everyone was doing rosters so I think it was two @ a time so I just backed out. Plus they had so good rosters. I never said I retired I was just waiting until someone fell off. I still use Finn's rosters and I will be updating the rating I missed. Pitts had a good year so I skipped some players. I will try to stay on top but I'm waiting on college acceptances so I will be a challenge but I will have updates. Thanks for using my rosters and thanks for welcoming me back.
On your roster the broncos are messed up.. When I try playing them.. It will only let u use Anderson at Rb.. even if you put tatum bell is as the depth chart starter..
Old 03-24-2005, 01:40 PM   #15
MVP

I'm sorry I'm not understanding about the Broncos but I'll check it out. I starting on the years pro. I might post a new roster tomorrow depending on how tomorrow goes. I'm going to move Warren Sapp back to DT cuz Raiders have a lot of DEs so there will be improved in the interior line. I think I'll be moving Nick Goings back to FB Panthers are healthy @ HB again. Please drop move info so I can provide the best rosters. Thanks

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2005, 08:06 PM   #16
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
I'm sorry I'm not understanding about the Broncos but I'll check it out. I starting on the years pro. I might post a new roster tomorrow depending on how tomorrow goes. I'm going to move Warren Sapp back to DT cuz Raiders have a lot of DEs so there will be improved in the interior line. I think I'll be moving Nick Goings back to FB Panthers are healthy @ HB again. Please drop move info so I can provide the best rosters. Thanks
sorry man I knew I would confuse you.. play the broncos.. The depth chart is correct yet when you play them.. Anderson is always the RB.. and it wont let u switch him.. if you try to manually take him out.. he will still be there

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »