Home

ESPN NCAA FOOTBALL 2k3

This is a discussion on ESPN NCAA FOOTBALL 2k3 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-17-2005, 07:46 PM   #9
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: ESPN NCAA FOOTBALL 2k3

So far the Big East and Pac ten are done
Old 01-21-2005, 06:01 AM   #10
Rookie

MrTennessee's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
So far the Big East and Pac ten are done
awesome you doing them for the xbox?
Old 01-22-2005, 03:44 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Are you guys making updates as of this year or as of when the game was released in 02'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2005, 08:08 PM   #12
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

yeah the xbox version. I'll post those up cause I'm losing my enthusiasm. There are so many players and teams I can only do so much. I will post links and places where I get my info.

I'm making them as it was released in 2002. Matt Linehart was on that USC team as a freshman I believe, so most of the prominant players this year in college and or rookies to big time second year players in the nfl are in the game.

Last edited by catcatch22; 01-24-2005 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:49 AM   #13
Rookie

MrTennessee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
yeah the xbox version. I'll post those up cause I'm losing my enthusiasm. There are so many players and teams I can only do so much. I will post links and places where I get my info.

I'm making them as it was released in 2002. Matt Linehart was on that USC team as a freshman I believe, so most of the prominant players this year in college and or rookies to big time second year players in the nfl are in the game.
ive still got ncaa 2003, so if you need some help lemme know and i can give you all the info they got on there like ratings, equipment, this roster file that is on ncaa 2003 is the one Fairdale Kings did for it btw.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:17 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

were talking about NCAA 2k3 made by SEGA not Ea Sports
Old 01-27-2005, 02:24 AM   #15
Rookie

MrTennessee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackyD321
were talking about NCAA 2k3 made by SEGA not Ea Sports
i know that, im just saying that i still have my copy if he needed the names and what not from the ncaa football ea 2003 game i could give them to him so it would save him alot of time with the ratings and what not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2005, 06:05 PM   #16
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

I appreciate the help, but I saw a list of the roster for NCAA 2003. I have used the list in conglomeration with the team profiles in the College Football News web site along with other websites.

The problem mainly is that players are moved out of position or they switch numbers or are accademically ineligible or injured or are suspeneded or you can have walk ons. Sega's rosters was larger having all teams with 53 men rosters, but those rosters were made earlier in the season. In college football you will have some teams have 90 man rosters but 53 active. So it was difficult to decide which one reflected each team best in the players lists and what their positions was.

Anyhow I am using both mainly along with other material to get as many players and positions as possible while keeping every team with 53 man rosters.

*Side note, when it comes to player accessories and equipment I must say I have neglected that mainly because it would consume to much time and plus I don't think anyone would really notice who wore what wristband or not.

Last edited by catcatch22; 01-27-2005 at 06:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »