Home

Updated 2K23 Franchise File

This is a discussion on Updated 2K23 Franchise File within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2023, 09:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Updated 2K23 Franchise File

This is an update to LostsouL's week 12 Franchise roster so all credit goes to him and the entire NFL2K23 Modding Community (LoutsouL, Bad_AL, CujoMatty, JSK, StellPro43, djstevo627 and anyone else who's helped contribute to this year's Roster).

*This is only a Franchise file as I was only concerned with playing multiple seasons. If anyone would like to take the Franchise file and update it to an exhibition/roster file, please do and drop the link in this thread.

***UPDATES to the Original File***

1. This is a 53-54 Man Roster
- The additional players added to the rosters are mostly Kick Return an Punt Return players.

- The following Teams have 54 Man Rosters: Bears, Bills, Broncos, Browns, Bucs, Commanders, Cowboys, Dolphins, Falcons, Jets, Patriots, Raiders, Rams, Ravens, Saints, Seahawks, Steelers, Titans and Vikings

2. There were a lot of duplicate players on teams that were also in the Free Agent Pool so I replaced them all with missing players from the roster. (For instance: Jason Pierre-Paul was on the Ravens and in Free Agency, Adrian Peterson was in Free Agency twice)

3. Added Damar Hamlin to the Bills

4. Updated Depth Charts based on Madden 23 to the best of my ability.
- LostsouL uses and Auto Update Depth Chart Tool that puts a lot of starters on the bench. (For instance: Aaron Donald on the L.A. Rams is 2nd string behind the opposite starting DE)

5. Updated some PBPs, Colleges Attended, Dreads and Equipment.
- The Franchise file started messing up so I decided to stop.

I hope you guys enjoy as much as I have! Please feel free to update and share the file.

Sincerely,
Attached Files
File Type: zip SLUS-20919 ESPN NFL 2K5 NFL23F18 (BED33852).zip (286.6 KB, 258 views)

Last edited by amartin991; 01-25-2023 at 01:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2023, 12:34 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Updated 2K23 Franchise File

I have a question about drafting using these Franchise files. I just want to manage just one team but when the draft comes around, I have to either draft for every team or let the entire draft be automated. Is there any way to simulate a single draft pick? So I can simulate until it's my team's turn. Or is there any way to turn off the management of the other franchises?
Old 05-26-2023, 07:45 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome. Thanks everyone.
Old 06-12-2023, 06:33 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzCraig
I have a question about drafting using these Franchise files. I just want to manage just one team but when the draft comes around, I have to either draft for every team or let the entire draft be automated. Is there any way to simulate a single draft pick? So I can simulate until it's my team's turn. Or is there any way to turn off the management of the other franchises?
open the file in finn editor, right click on your team's logo and pick the option-control this team only. save and load file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »