Home

Old 11-13-2005, 04:32 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
I want 2k4.5

Despite how much I love NFL 2k5, I get upset over a couple of things. The biggest is definately definately the lack of a pocket. In my opinion 2k4 had the best passing pocket of any game ever. It was just a thing of beauty to see it forming and then breaking down around you as you step up and make the completion. Unfortunately the no momentum, turn on a dime running messes it all up for me. I didn't seem to mind it when I was logging in hours upon hours into 2k4, but once I played 2k5 I could not go back to 2k4 running style.
I have tried with Finn's editor to jack up all of my offensive linemen ratings up to the point of unfairnes, yet still no pocket at all. I get sick of watching a replay after being sacked for the 7th time in a game, only to see my o-line standing still while a D-lineman breezes right on by. Does anyone have any tips? I know many requests for a 2k4 editor have been made, but is Finn definately not going to do it? I am really bummed as I love both games, but just need a "tweener" here. I want 2k4 pocket passing, trade logic, and DB play, along with 2k5 running, customization (Finn editor and stadium music), and presentation.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »