Home

Action Replay for 360

This is a discussion on Action Replay for 360 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-13-2023, 05:26 PM   #1
Rookie

rricha8's Arena

OVR: 0
Action Replay for 360

Hello all! Hoping someone can help me out. I'm getting back into 2K5 and want to tinker around with Finn's editor. I know you need to download the editor and then use an action replay. However, I've been unable to find an AR designed for the Xbox 360. And I've also read that the 360 actively searches for "cheating devices" at startup and makes them unusable.

So my questions that I'm REALLY hoping someone can answer for me:
- Which AR I should/need to buy?
- My 360 is connected to Live, will this block the AR from working?

Thank you all in advance for any help. And grateful for all the great and impressive work this community continues to put in to old games so we can continue to enjoy these great classics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2023, 06:42 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Action Replay for 360

Hi. I’m back into this game too but I’m using an XBOX 360. I just wanna know how I can get permission to post. I was at the top of this game’s community when it was out. I’m actually in the 2k4 game as a secret player. You have to select them open in the options menu, which was disappointing but hearing Chris Berman say my name was …. Nothing better. Anyway, just looking to chat about the game, share stuff, I’m remembering so many “tricks” to this game and how much fun it is doing it. Rushing for 300yds or passing for 600yds on All-Pro is fairly easy for me (5min qtrs) and I recently dropped 91pts on the Eagles but that was 7min quarters. Once you learn how to bait the CPU to throw at you & pick it off, it’s open season if you’re up big in the 4th.
I think 7min qtrs are best if you’re gonna play a realistic game & mix up your calls, distribute the ball around, work all the routes in a play etc. versus, yeah I know I can burn them with this fly route or hot route for 80yd TDs as much as possible.
Anyway Hi again

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »