Home

Survivor 45

This is a discussion on Survivor 45 within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-07-2023, 06:02 PM   #17

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Survivor 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Bring back extinction island and see who’s really bout that life. You ain’t Reem!
Edge of Extinction was horrible! It was only ever good because of Winners at War because we got more of the people voted out.
Old 10-12-2023, 11:06 PM   #18

Majingir's Arena

That was an interesting tribal.

Sabiyah doing exactly what they probably wanted when they planned the idol in the wax stipulation. Flat out just throw it in the fire at tribal and let it melt.

That was the best move to make and vote her out, especially now knowing she has an idol. In the off chance they don't change tribes (next week is episode 4 after all, the well known "drop your buffs" episode) and you lose again, she has an idol so it's a 50-50 chance you're going home.

Kaleb and Emily duo could be a shockingly good duo. Emily would be the strategic player and Kaleb the social one. I've gone back and forth every 30 minutes of each episode trying to figure out if I like Emily or want her gone and I'm still undecided. Every moment with her is a roller coaster. She's starting to feel like someone who does make it far and has a full seasons worth of "character development" and experiencing every emotion and processing it almost like for the first time ever.

On the flip side, Austin and Drew have been a good duo together too...minus the whole getting caught looking for an idol stuff, that was a flat out mess. Don't know why they thought patrolling not even within plain sight of the person digging would be a good idea. If you can't see the person digging, how can you see if anyone else can? Though this was another "what if the other person found the idol" moment. If they never told Austin, would he ever know they found it or would he even get his vote back?
Old 10-13-2023, 10:31 AM   #19
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Bunch of rookie mistakes lol. Kaleb is playing the game. Sebiyah had a great arc for just making it 3 episodes. She was entertaining and is on short list for people I’d love to see back. Yeah this 3 is setting up a strong alliance but we’ll see if that marks them.

There is such a clear jockeying in blue tribe but I think it’s clear Bruce is the easy vote out.

Red has flimsy alliances but if they stick together they could really use the idol to their total advantage. Would require great game play and foresight though. Tough to pull off.

I think they get mixed up next episode so we’ll see how deep any alliances are. None seem especially strong. We’re gonna get some serious shake up with two full tribes worth of people having not been to tribal yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 10-13-2023, 04:23 PM   #20

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Bunch of rookie mistakes lol. Kaleb is playing the game. Sebiyah had a great arc for just making it 3 episodes. She was entertaining and is on short list for people I’d love to see back. Yeah this 3 is setting up a strong alliance but we’ll see if that marks them.

There is such a clear jockeying in blue tribe but I think it’s clear Bruce is the easy vote out.

Red has flimsy alliances but if they stick together they could really use the idol to their total advantage. Would require great game play and foresight though. Tough to pull off.

I think they get mixed up next episode so we’ll see how deep any alliances are. None seem especially strong. We’re gonna get some serious shake up with two full tribes worth of people having not been to tribal yet.
Too bad they didn't just keep tribes.

I want to see a tribe get decimated!

Imagine being down to just 3 people. You now have to compete against the 3 chosen members of the other tribes. Doesn't mean you'll lose, but what if you win?

Or if they get down to 1 member, you're literally going head to head with someone in a challenge.
Old 10-18-2023, 03:35 PM   #21
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

We almost had a tribe down to 2 last year. Josh, Carolyn, and Yam-Yam were headed to tribal but Matthew had to drop out at that point with the shoulder injury. Knowing that 2 of those people made the final… a big what if. I still think they would’ve gotten Josh out though. They immediately do after the play-in challenge for the merge when Josh’s team loses.

This season has been so similar to last with one tribe getting cut down pretty quickly so the main focus has been on them. Looking like we’ll get a mix up tonight so we should get some new storylines, alliances and intrigue from some players we haven’t seen or heard much of yet.

Also, is Drew (tall guy) the worst liar ever? When they confronted him on him and Auston digging for the idol, dude lost control of his face. Lol. I thought he was gonna be a power player. Not so convinced after that **** up.

Quote:
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2023, 09:37 PM   #22

Majingir's Arena

That was a disappointment but I'm also glad since Sifu would've been voted out, and Sifu doesn't want anyone voting Sifu out.

Sucks it went that way though. Sean basically quitting the game. Sure, nobody will ever come close to Hannah (probably the person who did the worst ever on Survivor), but Sean's was a quit regardless. He didn't quit because he couldn't take the elements anymore or his friend got voted out and he's next so he left early, he just felt he got enough out of being there and his time was up. I just view this one different from the average "quits".

Austin, Drew, Emily would be an interesting trio, wonder how they'll do. And Kaleb (from Vancouver) shouting out the Raptors (although a backhanded complement). Wait until Bruce finds out he's from Canada. You know Bruce is friends with Kane who is from Canada?
Old 10-20-2023, 03:52 PM   #23
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

That was such a weird tribal. Dude is fighting for it and then a switch flips and he concedes. Do you even get to go home when you’re voted off? If not, that excuse was lame af. Although maybe you get access to communication to call/FaceTime/text loved ones.

I liked Sean, but that was one of the most sour endings to a contestants run I can remember. We’ve had post-merge quits (Purple Kelly and NaOnka) but this one felt worse because of the way Brandon went out pleading and Sebiyah got blindsided. It just felt wrong they got voted off and then a person from their tribe quits immediately after. I’ve not felt like this about people voted offf before a person quits before. I think the unique way Lulu went to every tribal before made it a bit more upsetting.

Idk where the season goes now. Sifu cracks me up, I thought J.Maya (is that her name?) was digging her own grave pushing for him off and Mama J being like “we need to stay strong physically”. Felt very obvious J.Maya would be the target there since Dee and J hadn’t really aligned with her either.

Wonder why Sean wrote down Dee? Maybe just because he thought she wouldn’t get a vote and so his name coming up just a couple times would seal his fate.

It was funny seeing Emily and Kaleb get soooo excited about fire. Most of these people had that triumphant moment like a week and a half ago. It was like a stray dog that never had a home.

I think Emily could make it to the final, and she may even be able to talk her way in to winning it. Kaleb seems too charismatic to make it that far, but if he keeps working his social game if he pulls the right levers for alliances…

Quote:
Old 10-25-2023, 08:27 PM   #24

Majingir's Arena

Not sure what the Reba plan is.

Dee voted Sifu, but its never explained if she voted him because she thought others wouldn't care that Sean wants to leave and they just stick to the plan? If so, why is she not mad at them?

Or is their plan to simply just claim Sifu was the one who "went rogue" and voted Dee instead of Sean, Sean voted Sifu, and that's that (with Dee being the only one of those 3 knowing full well that's not the case?)

And wouldn't Sifu know they're 100% lying too? IF Sean did vote Sifu, then who voted Dee? Sifu obviously would remember he voted Sean, so he knows it's not him who voted Dee, so it doesn't add up, which is why Dee being mad at Sean for "blowing up the game" made no sense because even if Sean didn't say he didn't vote Sifu, wouldn't the next question from Dee then be "who voted Dee?"

Last edited by Majingir; 10-25-2023 at 08:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »