Home

Is My Club worth it if I don't play online?

This is a discussion on Is My Club worth it if I don't play online? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-10-2018, 07:17 PM   #1
Rookie

JasonIsGod's Arena

OVR: 0
Is My Club worth it if I don't play online?

Is it worth it for solo play?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 07:31 PM   #2
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Re: Is My Club worth it if I don't play online?

I play MyClub offline/solo and it is just okay. The two main problems I see are (a) it is severely lacking in modes; and (b) there is absolutely zero challenge to building up a superstar squad this year. Two weeks in and 8 of my 11 starters are Black Balls, I didn't have a squad this good all throughout 2018.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:36 PM   #3
Pro

stevostl's Arena

I would say probably not myself. the best part about myclub is the online part of it to me...

just stick with master league although I play a lot of myclub offline but then take my club online and play and that's the best part of it to me really.. but i play offline to build my club against the cpu in easy competitions and what not

it's worth checking out regardless... and it can be overwhelming at first with everything but it's like anything else.. if you play for a couple of weeks or whatever straight.. you will learn the mode. I basically learned from some top twich fifa streamers who are playing myclub and old school pes guys as well

Last edited by stevostl; 09-10-2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:59 PM   #4
Rookie

JasonIsGod's Arena

What do you mean by sim matches online?

What is the point for solo play?
Old 10-04-2018, 03:06 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm new this year to PES - but personally I find it that I do like playing offline in myclub game. I do a lot of ranked match sim as well though using my players that I'm not keeping to help pay for the contracts of my main good team.

I like how the scouts work and how you can level up your players. What I'm doing now is trying to get a team of each tier (white ball team, bronze team, etc) of some of the higher potential players. Like my silver ball team is almost complete with the likes of Pavard, Kluivert, Lauturo Martinez, etc all of these players have potential to get into the high 80s or low 90s.. But I still have plenty of other players to get for my other teams I'm planning on..

I could see how some may only like this mode for online - but personally Im liking doing everything (a little ranked sim for GP farming, a little offline play, a little online play) and slowly gaining the scouts to complete all 5 of my squads. Maybe it's just because PES is still "new" to me I don't know - but so far I am enjoying it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2018, 03:20 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
I play MyClub offline/solo and it is just okay. The two main problems I see are (a) it is severely lacking in modes; and (b) there is absolutely zero challenge to building up a superstar squad this year. Two weeks in and 8 of my 11 starters are Black Balls, I didn't have a squad this good all throughout 2018.
I sort of agree about part A. But they do have new weekly tournaments and stuff.

Part B - I thought I would agree at first. I did get the better version where you get a few extra players and a free icon, because I knew I wasn't planning on spending more money AFTER that. So when I got all of my free stuff at the beginning I thought it was too easy..

Since then, I'm not sure I agree with that. For example I still have a silver ball as my starting Leftback in my good squad because I have yet to pack a better one. Have yet to get one black ball midfielder of fullback (or even gold ball leftback).

I keep getting black ball forwards though and do have a god tier front 3.. But I don't have a god tier complete team

Plus to play with the black ball players is very costly in GP so it may not even be something totally advisable to do.

Now if you are "Pay to win" and don't have issues pumping money into it - then I agree it would be pretty easy to create a god squad and pay for the contracts.. Just keep buying crap..

But if you don't pump money into it, or pump a small amount of money (like I did the $20 extra stuff at the beginning) - then I find that it's not super easy to accomplish..

I also want to build a team of each tier (white, bronze, silver, gold, black) and have so many more players I am still trying to get - so in that sense I still have lots to do in this game

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »