Home

PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on PES 2019 Demo Available Now - Post Your Impressions Here within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-31-2018, 08:37 AM   #17
MVP

lareka's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2019 Demo Arrives on August 8 For Xbox One, PS4 and PC - New PES 2019 Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I don't mind the one-touch passing when it's done right, basically out of necessity because someone is closing you down but when it's done for no reason in the midfield it looks pretty bad.
You nailed that one !
Old 07-31-2018, 11:47 AM   #18
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2019 Demo Arrives on August 8 For Xbox One, PS4 and PC - New PES 2019 Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
https://youtu.be/7mtMmGHZtz0
I get that a ton of online players play one touch passes over and over on 3 bar pass assistance, but I wish the CPU would dribble more. Connecting 5-6 one touch passes in a row starting from midfield is fake and boring.
Yeah that video you linked is pretty solid, PES is progressing slowly in certain areas but its getting there. They are still ahead of Fifa to me in animations and player models, there are moments in that clip where it looks like a real live game but presentation needs a serious overhaul. I think they just don't have the resources to get it done in a year.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:12 AM   #19
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

The Demo is up on the NZ store, I'm downloading it now.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:07 AM   #20
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
The Demo is up on the NZ store, I'm downloading it now.
I imagine it will be up on the U.S. store later today.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:35 AM   #21
Rookie

Simaofan-20's Arena

OVR: 1

Does anyone know if you'll be able to do option files and patches on xbox one for PES 2019?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2018, 10:03 AM   #22
Rookie

ecantona9's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
Does anyone know if you'll be able to do option files and patches on xbox one for PES 2019?
Unfortunately not.....
Old 08-07-2018, 10:04 AM   #23
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

Played two 5 min (time limit is locked) matches of Monaco vs Shalke Top Player and I will definitely say that it has improved since last year. The animations look great, I have seen heavy touches and even players miss judging passes for them to deflect off their foot. The ball physic are in the league of its own but passing feels..... interesting. I feel like the through/lead pass and even 1 touch passes feel too assisted and accurate but regular passes and crosses feel like they are balanced correctly. Not sure if I am making sense but once you play it you will understand.

Nevertheless, it may not matter too much because in the two matches both me and the CPU struggled to complete more than 80% of our passes. I noticed that FINALLY passes can go astray when under pressure and in my two matches I have already witness 4 fouls from the CPU which is great considering the length of the matches. Can't really comment too much on shooting as I didn't get many opportunities but headers do seem a lot less accurate. I only have a small sample size of impressions but so far I am happy that they have seemed to improved the AI a lot this year especially on the defensive side.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:31 PM   #24
MVP

sva91's Arena

Game looks great. Especially in 4k. Night games actually look phenomenal.

Game feels great too. Slower but more responsive. The subtle movements are much better.

Player switching seems to finally be fixed!

Overall just a great game. I usually just play head to head and edit heavy on PS4. I’m loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »