Home

PES 2017: Everything We'd Like to See Added

This is a discussion on PES 2017: Everything We'd Like to See Added within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-11-2016, 05:11 PM   #17
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PES 2017: Everything We'd Like to See Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevostl
how can not wanting Konami and PES to introduce clubs online be on this list of things to see added ?

this is beyond me.. but this is the best modes in online sports video gaming that NHL EASHL started.. and then FIFA picked up but have since not upgraded the last few years..

and in PES.. one of the best things that made PES 5, or 6 or the old PES games on PS2 so famous is because it was the best multiplayer sports game offline by far back then and so addicting.

if Konami introduced this mode online to where they had clubs and the servers actually worked in PES.. this would be incredible for rejuvenating this series.

ONLINE PLAY in GENERAL should be KONAMI's top priority... until they make it their top priority they have no chance in to even remotely compete with FIFA.. ONLINE PLAY SHOULD BE #1 BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE FOR KONAMI!

if they were able to actually able to have a good online... many people will not even buy FIFA just because of that... regardless of not having licenses or not.
Note – this isn’t an “end-all-be-all” list but rather a high-level rundown of some of common issues plaguing PES 2016 and where we’d like to see the game go in future iterations.

If I could write a list of EVERYTHING I'd like to see added it would be a full-on thesis, lol.
Old 05-15-2016, 07:15 PM   #18
Rookie

Chris200000's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbennett54
With creation, I would like if they add a "League Maker." Instead of replacing a league, we should be able to pick a country. So we could choose the US or Germany when making leagues.

Also, bring back stadium editor. I am getting tired of playing at the same stadiums during career. I know getting licenses is impossible, so let us create something that resembles White Hart Lane or the Etihad.

Get rid of regens that look and same names as retired players. It looks dumb and loses playable of career for me.
Agree 100%
Old 05-18-2016, 03:34 AM   #19
graphic artist

C.J.S.'s Arena

OVR: 2

much better animations
much better lighting
no more running on rails
much better replays
smarter goalies
Old 06-01-2016, 12:04 PM   #20
Pro

stevostl's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
Note – this isn’t an “end-all-be-all” list but rather a high-level rundown of some of common issues plaguing PES 2016 and where we’d like to see the game go in future iterations.

If I could write a list of EVERYTHING I'd like to see added it would be a full-on thesis, lol.

it was a good write up. Sorry I am just always let down by konami in terms of that the most with their games and was ranting a little there... I usually buy both footie games every year and I'm disappointed in something with both games every year too much. In konami it's the overall online and the fouls system. I think PES is actually closer to the better gameplay on the pitch though if they fix the big glaring issues.

I also see that some people have or want konami to make sliders for their new game. I disagree with that. I mean don't get me wrong it does good to have some options like I wish if there was one slider they had besides game speed and difficulty and pass support and shooting options... It's for the refs . I think they should have a slider for reffs on how strict they are. This would be a great addition to the PES series. I don't however think they need all the other sliders that FIFA has. That would do more harm than good.. PES doesn't need all that imo BUT if they added it I wouldn't complain... just don't think it's necessary like some do or that it should be a must need.

the greatest football games of all time imo are those without sliders.. and still are the best to me.

with that said. if they create sliders and it makes the game great for everyone.. then I'm sure I will like it as well.

Last edited by stevostl; 06-01-2016 at 12:14 PM.
Old 06-03-2016, 02:16 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 7

What do I want to see? ****ing fouls. Oh, and yellow cards. And red cards. And free kicks. And penalty kicks.

For ****'s sake.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »