Home

Offline/X1 Edit Mode Tutorials

This is a discussion on Offline/X1 Edit Mode Tutorials within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-18-2015, 02:33 AM   #1
Rookie

jjbreez90's Arena

OVR: 4
Offline/X1 Edit Mode Tutorials

'ello! I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in some Edit Mode Tutorials for those who don't have access to the Option Files. This would be targeted for the Offline crowd and the Xbox One users (if they haven't found/can't find a workaround to get the Option Files in)

I honestly had fun last year editing every teams kits and information but I am excited we can atleast import kits now. I still enjoy doing it the old fashion way though so I figured if there were enough people that needed them I would go ahead and do it again. They would include the Kits, Coach Names, Stadiums Names, and Rivals since we can put those in manually. I did them for a small forum I frequent and they all seemed to love them so I figured I would share them here too.

Here are some examples I have done today... (I also leave in the last 10 seconds so you can see what they look like from far away as you would be playing)

ARSENAL
Spoiler

ASTON VILLA
Spoiler

AFC Bournemouth
Spoiler

It's kind of a bummer that you are limited to 5 spaces for shirts and limited designs but you can still make some pretty close looking ones, granted these 3 were pretty basic. I always get Rosters for NCAA and Sliders for games on here so I figure I can give back for once if anyone is interested.

Last edited by jjbreez90; 09-18-2015 at 02:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »