Home

Where to get it early?

This is a discussion on Where to get it early? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-10-2015, 08:05 PM   #17
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Where to get it early?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Here it is.
Why does your location show South Florida and the store is in Manhattan?
Old 09-10-2015, 08:55 PM   #18
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Hoping to get my copy tomorrow in LA
Old 09-10-2015, 09:40 PM   #19
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Why does your location show South Florida and the store is in Manhattan?
Maybe he moved and never updated his location.
Old 09-11-2015, 06:18 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Maybe he moved and never updated his location.
Yep. I moved for work a few years back and have yet to update it. Same goes for my signature....

Anyway, I had a good friend's birthday dinner to attend last night in the city after work. It ended up last until late because they went to a bar for drinks, so I didn't get home until the early hours of the morning.

As tired as I was, I played a couple more games and am sad to report that this isn't the game that's on the demo. It's still entertaining and challenging, but the game plays much faster on the finished product then it does on the well-paced demo.

The computer is still capable of punishing your defense if you make mistakes, but also coughs up the ball far too easily. Much easier than in the demo. I haven't seen many instances in three games where the opposing team knocks the ball around very well and leaves me (entertainingly) frustratingly chasing. They just dribble right into me on several occasions or allow me to slide and take it away. Less passing and more FIFA-like individual dribbling is what I'm seeing.

Scorelines are still realistic, which is cool, but I haven't seen my goalkeeper make many saves. The times the computer has gotten shots off are because I take a misstep on defense and allow an easy goal.

I bumped up the difficulty from what I had it on (I think Professional?) to whatever is next and much of these same problems exist. It's weird, especially given how the demo did so many things right. Maybe I need to extend the time of the games? Right now I'm playing 10 minutes but I think back in my heyday I used to play 15? What does everyone recommend?

As for fouls, I have so far picked up one in three games. Yay?

I'll keep playing it after I get a few hours rest. Any feedback/questions, send it my way.
Old 09-11-2015, 06:45 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Seems strange that they would change so much from the demo that was so well received...what speed did you have it set to? What difficulty? What teams were you playing with? Could we get some screenshots?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 07:54 AM   #22
Sexiest Woman Alive!

Peji911's Arena

OVR: 17

Is there an option for uploading our cutom images and squad sharing?
Old 09-11-2015, 08:01 AM   #23
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Yep. I moved for work a few years back and have yet to update it. Same goes for my signature....

Anyway, I had a good friend's birthday dinner to attend last night in the city after work. It ended up last until late because they went to a bar for drinks, so I didn't get home until the early hours of the morning.

As tired as I was, I played a couple more games and am sad to report that this isn't the game that's on the demo. It's still entertaining and challenging, but the game plays much faster on the finished product then it does on the well-paced demo.

The computer is still capable of punishing your defense if you make mistakes, but also coughs up the ball far too easily. Much easier than in the demo. I haven't seen many instances in three games where the opposing team knocks the ball around very well and leaves me (entertainingly) frustratingly chasing. They just dribble right into me on several occasions or allow me to slide and take it away. Less passing and more FIFA-like individual dribbling is what I'm seeing.

Scorelines are still realistic, which is cool, but I haven't seen my goalkeeper make many saves. The times the computer has gotten shots off are because I take a misstep on defense and allow an easy goal.

I bumped up the difficulty from what I had it on (I think Professional?) to whatever is next and much of these same problems exist. It's weird, especially given how the demo did so many things right. Maybe I need to extend the time of the games? Right now I'm playing 10 minutes but I think back in my heyday I used to play 15? What does everyone recommend?

As for fouls, I have so far picked up one in three games. Yay?

I'll keep playing it after I get a few hours rest. Any feedback/questions, send it my way.
Thanks, doesn't sound too promising I am wondering if there will be a day one patch next week, most games do this nowadays.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:00 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

I hope there is a damn patch. If not I might bite on football manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »