Home

Where to get it early?

This is a discussion on Where to get it early? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-12-2015, 12:05 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Where to get it early?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
No. It's out at certain locations anywhere that received their shipments and decided to sell it early. Mostly mom and pop shops. That's where I get my early games. I'm in los angeles
Yep, mom and pop shops sell it early because that's how they get an advantage on Gamestop. They know most people will go to Gamestop once the official release dates come, so they beat them to the punch and snag a few early sells by selling their copies earlier.

Good business for them, great move for us consumers.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:10 PM   #74
MVP

I don't have work today, only laundry, so I'll be playing my first real marathon session and reporting back.

Honestly, the game has some serious flaws, but I'm still finding myself enjoying it a lot more than I did FIFA15. I'll enjoy it even more once real names, jerseys, crests, etc. are all done through an option file.

Will be back.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:22 PM   #75
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Played another game. 0 fouls. And again the cpu had all 3 of their goals on a quick counter. I have yet to see a cpu goal off of some possession build up play.

That being said, the gameplay makes for some exciting, fun moments and it's kinda growing on me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2015, 01:02 PM   #76
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honome
Unfortunately it seems we won't be able to share option files since all save files are profile linked. I have the game already and tested myself the option file in a different profile and it don't work... It's a shame because I'm simply loving play the Master League...

That's a huge flaw, if true.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:28 PM   #77
Rookie

abclefty12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy
That's a huge flaw, if true.
The way I understand it, it will basically be like last year except you can import images on the ps4. I'm sure people will make the images needed for editing kits that can be downloaded. It may just take a little time for everyone to import the images for each team on their own.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:41 PM   #78
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by abclefty12
The way I understand it, it will basically be like last year except you can import images on the ps4. I'm sure people will make the images needed for editing kits that can be downloaded. It may just take a little time for everyone to import the images for each team on their own.
Better than nothing but still disappointing. Looks like I'll have to try a recreate the Bundesliga on my own when I find the time because I need to play as Dortmund.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:46 PM   #79
MVP

Started a custom Copa America Centenario with 16 teams using, of course, Peru.

I manually did a random draw and my first game was against Chile.

Don't know if it was because it started raining 15 minutes into the match or the rivalry Peru and Chile have or what, but Chile had SIX fouls and TWO yellows! And, honestly, it could've been more had it not been for a couple of advantage plays that went my way.

I've also noticed that if you don't just bum rush the computer all the time ala FIFA (bad habit on my end, I know), then it does a better job keeping the ball.

And for those curious, I lost 4-1.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:50 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

That's encouraging. The fouls I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »