Home

(PC) Welp - I have done it again. Realistic Game Play.

This is a discussion on (PC) Welp - I have done it again. Realistic Game Play. within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2012, 09:59 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: (PC) Welp - I have done it again. Realistic Game Play.

Played another game with bigger clubs and must say my fears about this game are not going away. Played Man u vs city and once again the computer scored right away at ease to put me in a 1-0 hole. After controlling much of the game after that , city hits me on a counter attack as Aguerro puts it home on a through ball 2-0 city. I got one back off a beautiful Nani strike. I was feeling good going into halftime and then boom the scripting took place as I was not able to tackle Tevez no matter what. It's like he was a ghost just going right through my players and scored 2 quick goals. Add a nasiri free kick and I was down 5-1. Just 10 minutes into the second half. I want to like the game but the combo of the lack of calls on evident fouls and the CPU scoring at will is killing it for me
Old 09-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #74
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAJ323
Played another game with bigger clubs and must say my fears about this game are not going away. Played Man u vs city and once again the computer scored right away at ease to put me in a 1-0 hole. After controlling much of the game after that , city hits me on a counter attack as Aguerro puts it home on a through ball 2-0 city. I got one back off a beautiful Nani strike. I was feeling good going into halftime and then boom the scripting took place as I was not able to tackle Tevez no matter what. It's like he was a ghost just going right through my players and scored 2 quick goals. Add a nasiri free kick and I was down 5-1. Just 10 minutes into the second half. I want to like the game but the combo of the lack of calls on evident fouls and the CPU scoring at will is killing it for me
Try playing professional, man. If you play top player, utilize your auto tackle to hard as I mention in the most recent video. Remember, that I also have attack values for every player @ 1. That makes a huge difference.

Here's the most recent video if you hadn't seen it yet:

Old 09-28-2012, 10:24 AM   #75
Rookie

Good video Matt. Changing the option of Auto-tackle and tackling to Hard really, really helped. This should be on default, no wonder my AI players won't do **** before. Thanks for the heads up!

What options did you change with Jenkey Tool? Also, have you played only exhibition? Or have you gone into ML?

(Again, sorry to ask this question again, how are you crossing and heading the ball? I havent hit a header in 1 week I think)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #76
Rookie

Do you play on professional or top player. I feel as if I'm already dominating enough possession wise and if I drop down it will be even easier. Also when you say attack value , is there a rating on the CPU version called that? I went into editing players and all I saw was offensive awareness that could be 1,2 or 3
Old 09-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Niche
Good video Matt. Changing the option of Auto-tackle and tackling to Hard really, really helped. This should be on default, no wonder my AI players won't do **** before. Thanks for the heads up!

What options did you change with Jenkey Tool? Also, have you played only exhibition? Or have you gone into ML?

(Again, sorry to ask this question again, how are you crossing and heading the ball? I havent hit a header in 1 week I think)
Crossing is tricky, man. I still haven't figured out. I know last night I used R2 (jockey) before the ball got there. It was a standing headed goal by my big man up top.

For jenkey's tool - I just used whatever he had when you load the tool. I increases shot power by about 2, and ball weight to 83 from 80 I believe.

The auto tackle really does help. It's everything FIFA was trying to do - without having to smash the pressure button. I can still go mark the zone in one area to prevent a pass - while I know my CPU defender will contain.

Quote:
Do you play on professional or top player. I feel as if I'm already dominating enough possession wise and if I drop down it will be even easier. Also when you say attack value , is there a rating on the CPU version called that? I went into editing players and all I saw was offensive awareness that could be 1,2 or 3
I'm on Top Player. Possession can be dominated. If you don't have the attack value (it's a rating per player, it should be within the first set of rating vlues) at the "1" mark for all players - the game play differences between yours and mine will be huge.

The attack value at "1" prevents those constant aggressive runs and bulldozing dribble moves past your defenders. It also allows the CPU to build the attack because the mentality isn't to ATTACK right away, it's to BUILD based on the tactic and mentality of the players surrounded.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #78
Rookie

I'm pretty sure the console does not have a attack rating .... I'll check again but it would be a huge bummer.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the console does not have a attack rating .... I'll check again but it would be a huge bummer.
Yeah, that's what someone said on youtube. Try the "offense" rating, I understand that is rating value of 1-100 as well. So it could be the "attack" value.
Old 09-28-2012, 03:30 PM   #80
Rookie

Will do! Will report back tonight

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »