Home

Patch Version 1.02 out now!

This is a discussion on Patch Version 1.02 out now! within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-03-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Patch Version 1.02 out now!

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has outlined the content for a planned update for PES 2012.

Due for release mid-November, the free download is designed to enhance the playing experience for PlayStation(R)3, Xbox 360(R) and Windows PC users.

It adds improved goalkeeper performance, removes the stuttering effect during running, makes small adjustments to the penalty and free-kick systems, and fixes some small bugs that have been reported.

Changes have also been made to the structure of the Game Plan menu, making them easier to navigate and use.

The update is in response to user feedback, and reaffirms KONAMI's commitment to improving PES 2012.

The team also state that "intensive support" is being given which will allow the update to be made available "as soon as possible".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2011, 08:22 AM   #2
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Version 1.02 dated Mid-Novemeber

It's out!

Old 11-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #3
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
It's out!

Impressions?

Sent from my HTC EVO
Old 11-07-2011, 12:42 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Haven't played this game in weeks, waiting for this to be fixed. I sure hope it is, or I'm putting this one for sale on Amazon
Old 11-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

Alright, played a game against Fulham with Tottenham and won 3-1 just like yesterday's result. All 4 goals were in the 1st half but Fulham's goal left a bad taste in my mouth despite some improvements with the patch. My biggest issue prior to the patch was defending crosses into the box. This time I noticed I was in perfect position with Dawson for a clearance. Impossible for the offensive player to get to the ball but what I see next is the ball in the back of the net. I think, own goal but no Murphy is awarded the goal. I go to replay and see Murphy's head went straight through Dawson's leg and got a header for the goal. Go figure right?

I did see improvement but it was only 1 game. About to play another on Super Star difficulty. A true test I think to see what improvements the patch has done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #6
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

Re: Patch Version 1.02 out now!

Well, beat Catania with AC Milan 4-1. Think that might have been my best performance on Top Player or Super Star difficulties. Had two beautiful setup plays and two quick counters. I think the game is improved post patch. However, the passing and shooting seem unchanged. To me though that is fine as they never bothered me that much.

Two things that do bother me though is the fact that the AI still wins too many headers. Need to play more games though. One thing for sure is dribbling and balance is too strong for players. One good thing is the play in the box is less chaotic then before. Players actually do a better job of closing down the ball and clearing instead of just watching.

At the end of the day the game can be beautiful at times. Watching the post game highlights right now shows me how fluid and great this game can look. Still some minor problems but I suppose they can be overlooked. I really hope the headers in the box isn't as bad as I think.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #7
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

Since then played 3 more games. A 1-0 win over Lazio with Inter. A 2-0 loss against AC Milan with Juve. A 1-1 draw against QPR with City. All on SS difficulty. So far so good. I felt I had to work for that 1-0 win and got out worked on the loss.

On a side note, the running with ball animation still seems off at times. Maybe it's just me.

Sent from my HTC EVO
Old 11-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Patch Version 1.02 out now!

Played a few matches and I can tell the keepers have been much improved. Got my first clean-sheet against Wigan with Chelsea and noticed that Cech handled easy shots with no problem.

It's such a relief to not have the run-stutter bug anymore. Even with the work-around I felt like it was still there at times. I can't wait to get back into my BAL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »