Home

PES Option File Thread

This is a discussion on PES Option File Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-29-2014, 04:45 PM   #465
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: PES Option File Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerowack
Thank god. I was kicking myself for downloading 7oys all day and getting the world challenge.
7oys worked fine up until the latest data update. He said he hasn't had time to update his file, but Paul's is compatible.

Sorry for the confusion. I have been using 7oy's also, but decided this morning to update to Paul's since his is compatible to the latest update.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2014, 07:06 PM   #466
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

It works!!!

2.6 Full File (Install)
2.7 Update (Install - Overwrite and Save)
2.8 Update (Install - Overwrite and Save)

USA Real Players and Kits.
Old 06-29-2014, 07:16 PM   #467
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
It works!!!

2.6 Full File (Install)
2.7 Update (Install - Overwrite and Save)
2.8 Update (Install - Overwrite and Save)

USA Real Players and Kits.

I just got done playing my first world challenge game using Paul's option file. It's gorgeous. My first day off as a teacher is tomorrow. I look forward to a summer of spending time with my daughter and qualifying for Brazil and playing master league.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:40 PM   #468
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

yes, I overwrite the save and then check to see if his latest updates were there and it was so I guess I did it right.

I did each one... 1 at time.. sorry for the late responce
Old 06-29-2014, 09:44 PM   #469
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerowack
I just got done playing my first world challenge game using Paul's option file. It's gorgeous. My first day off as a teacher is tomorrow. I look forward to a summer of spending time with my daughter and qualifying for Brazil and playing master league.

yeah it's fun isn't? I'm not sure if it's all the world cup matches I been watching or what but this game is fun to play and good.. I mean it's been awhile since I last was playing so it's hard to pick what the fixes are to me but really I don't notice any horrible problems in terms of gameplay to be honest that annoy me to much. I do remember one thing that annoyed me when playing before with friends is the fouls and ref advantage system was so broken but I'm not noticing that since I been using this so maybe it's fixed.. not sure or maybe i just don't notice it when playing against the CPU
Old 06-29-2014, 09:58 PM   #470
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

I played an exhibition match using USA versus Costa Rica, and it is so cool seeing the new USA squad on the virtual pitch. Yedlin can fly!

Now I am attempting to do the impossible, by taking Venezuela to the World Cup. I love the challenge!
Old 06-29-2014, 11:36 PM   #471
MVP

slthree's Arena

Got it working as well.

Same exact steps as Regime

Played an exhibition match as USA v Mexico. Holy Moly, the Mexico kits were dead on

Of course, I had to edit a few guys, like Beckerman and Jermaine Jones.

And Moses, I mean Beasley, really needed lots of editing because he has been brilliant, both offensively and defensively
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2014, 08:37 AM   #472
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
yeah it's fun isn't? I'm not sure if it's all the world cup matches I been watching or what but this game is fun to play and good.. I mean it's been awhile since I last was playing so it's hard to pick what the fixes are to me but really I don't notice any horrible problems in terms of gameplay to be honest that annoy me to much. I do remember one thing that annoyed me when playing before with friends is the fouls and ref advantage system was so broken but I'm not noticing that since I been using this so maybe it's fixed.. not sure or maybe i just don't notice it when playing against the CPU
Yeah. I was always a pes guy, but always alternate years when buying so that it's a fresher experience. I had a kid this year so I wasn't jumping at this new one, but when it was 20 bucks at best buy I couldn't say no. I heard some horrible things about this game, but it feels the closest to an old school winning eleven game compared to recent editions. It may be my new favorite soccer game, but that'll take a bit of time to cement.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »