Home

PES Option File Thread

This is a discussion on PES Option File Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-13-2011, 12:18 AM   #145
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2012 Option File Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
I'm so damn confused. I'm really considering giving up on this game. The hassle and headaches on figuring all this out are just getting to be too much.
I know what you mean it is too much of an annoyance. I honestly shelved the game temporary because of this DLC crap messed up so much edits even though I exported my data. I wan't all of the current transfers on my file but MGT doesn't have this on his file, so I think I am just going to start from scratch and when I get some time just do my own option file with updated national teams and kits.

However I wouldn't give up, you can install the new kits and boots without getting the updated transfers so this might be the best for some.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 12:51 AM   #146
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I know what you mean it is too much of an annoyance. I honestly shelved the game temporary because of this DLC crap messed up so much edits even though I exported my data. I wan't all of the current transfers on my file but MGT doesn't have this on his file, so I think I am just going to start from scratch and when I get some time just do my own option file with updated national teams and kits.

However I wouldn't give up, you can install the new kits and boots without getting the updated transfers so this might be the best for some.
How do you do the second option?
Old 10-13-2011, 01:22 AM   #147
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
How do you do the second option?
You download the Data Pack but when it gives you the option of apply or do not apply, select Do not apply roster update.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:45 AM   #148
MVP

Question. If I am on another (third) username and I just want to peak at the rosters without saving them and re-writing all my OFs on my other two usernames, can I do that? Like, let's say I just want to peak at the roster changes made in the DLC? Is it possible to do without losing the OFs on my other two usernames?
Old 10-13-2011, 09:50 AM   #149
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Question. If I am on another (third) username and I just want to peak at the rosters without saving them and re-writing all my OFs on my other two usernames, can I do that? Like, let's say I just want to peak at the roster changes made in the DLC? Is it possible to do without losing the OFs on my other two usernames?
I am pretty sure you can. If you create a third username and apply the DLC roster update you will only have it on that third username.

I personally think I will create a new username and export La Liga, Ligue 1, and EPL and import them to my other username so I don't mess up MrGT OF.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:04 AM   #150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie923
I am pretty sure you can. If you create a third username and apply the DLC roster update you will only have it on that third username.

I personally think I will create a new username and export La Liga, Ligue 1, and EPL and import them to my other username so I don't mess up MrGT OF.
Yeah, I tried it last night and it worked.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #151
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

DJdaymos for 360 tomorrow!!! Just make sure delete data pes file and system data first before installing, then re-download data file from pes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #152
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

make that now, file is ready for 360!!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y4P8TIU2

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »