Home

PES Option File Thread

This is a discussion on PES Option File Thread within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-29-2011, 03:46 AM   #81

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: PES 2012 Option File Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
Dear Lord, thank you.
Here are some early screenshots.

Daymos OF early screenshots.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #82
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Here are some early screenshots.

Daymos OF early screenshots.
are the option files region free?
Old 09-29-2011, 10:46 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 5

On the 360, yes, the option files are regio free.

I used Daymos' file last year, it's very good. My only issue with it is that he puts the English Championship division in it first, something I have no interest in, and it took a long time before he got to Germany. But, it is very good work.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:01 PM   #84
Rookie

edrosa86's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anyone have an optionfile where I can turn the d2 league into the mls?
I just put mrgametights optionfile on and it's awesome but if anyone know how I can put mls over d2 itd be great let me know .

Thanks in advanced
Old 09-29-2011, 07:38 PM   #85
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrosa86
Does anyone have an optionfile where I can turn the d2 league into the mls?
I just put mrgametights optionfile on and it's awesome but if anyone know how I can put mls over d2 itd be great let me know .

Thanks in advanced
My question is similar. I have used option files in the past but have never toyed with them. I have my prequel data loaded now and have my MLS teams. My question is there any way to get my MLS teams on mrgametights' option file. Would exporting all my MLS teams then loading mrgametights option file and files then importing those teams back in work? As a bonus question I am assuming that if I leave the logo files for the league logos on the ps3 I can use them to recreate my MLS and World Cup tournament with my logos. Is that possible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 03:38 AM   #86
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
My question is similar. I have used option files in the past but have never toyed with them. I have my prequel data loaded now and have my MLS teams. My question is there any way to get my MLS teams on mrgametights' option file. Would exporting all my MLS teams then loading mrgametights option file and files then importing those teams back in work? As a bonus question I am assuming that if I leave the logo files for the league logos on the ps3 I can use them to recreate my MLS and World Cup tournament with my logos. Is that possible?
I think it will work. I have a NASL/USL option file on one username and I exported one team to test. Copied the team data to USB. I then switched to my other username with connoll's MLS file and I copied the team data to my hard drive first. Then started the game and imported the team data.

It works with a few minor bugs. The kit wasn't exactly as it should be by I can easily edit that. You get to choose what team you want to overwrite which is good but because of how the import works, it might overwrite players from other teams. It lets you know ahead of time which players from other teams will be overwritten, but you can change those players that might be overwritten. Sounds a bit confusing but in practice it really isn't and you'll get it.

This might be a possible way of mix n matching option files.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:27 AM   #87
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
I think it will work. I have a NASL/USL option file on one username and I exported one team to test. Copied the team data to USB. I then switched to my other username with connoll's MLS file and I copied the team data to my hard drive first. Then started the game and imported the team data.

It works with a few minor bugs. The kit wasn't exactly as it should be by I can easily edit that. You get to choose what team you want to overwrite which is good but because of how the import works, it might overwrite players from other teams. It lets you know ahead of time which players from other teams will be overwritten, but you can change those players that might be overwritten. Sounds a bit confusing but in practice it really isn't and you'll get it.

This might be a possible way of mix n matching option files.
Yeah I ran through this last night. Problem I ran into is the old 51 logo limit. So if I am going to import my MLS league I am going to have to overwrite some of the Bundesliga on Mrgametights' OF. But I did not have any issues with my kits. The ones that I spot checked anyway.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:32 PM   #88
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5

Supposedly MrGameTight is going to release his final "base" option file this weekend. He is finishing up the Bundesliga.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »