Home

A little something that got me PO'd about this game...need a question answered

This is a discussion on A little something that got me PO'd about this game...need a question answered within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-29-2010, 10:50 AM   #1
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26
A little something that got me PO'd about this game...need a question answered

I was a BIG fan of the International League in previous installments of the WE/PES series. I liked picking what teams I wanted for a league. Now, apparently, this option is gone in PES 2011 (or, hopefully, I'm just doing something wrong). It appears you have to play in one of the Leagues already in the game, and have no other option. Is there no more "International League"? Just League/Cup, and having to choose one of the in place Leagues?

My other question is: Can you trade players/sign them to other teams in the edit menu?

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: A little something that got me PO'd about this game...need a question answered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
I was a BIG fan of the International League in previous installments of the WE/PES series. I liked picking what teams I wanted for a league. Now, apparently, this option is gone in PES 2011 (or, hopefully, I'm just doing something wrong). It appears you have to play in one of the Leagues already in the game, and have no other option. Is there no more "International League"? Just League/Cup, and having to choose one of the in place Leagues?
You can create a customized league or cup via the 'Community' menu option. A little clunky, but the option at least is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
My other question is: Can you trade players/sign them to other teams in the edit menu?
You can move players around via the 'Transfer' option under 'Edit' mode. You're not really trading or signing them -- since you can't adjust things like contracts or wages -- just editing what teams they play for.

You also can adjust National teams via 'National Team Selection'.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: A little something that got me PO'd about this game...need a question answered

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
You can create a customized league or cup via the 'Community' menu option. A little clunky, but the option at least is there.

You can move players around via the 'Transfer' option under 'Edit' mode. You're not really trading or signing them -- since you can't adjust things like contracts or wages -- just editing what teams they play for.

You also can adjust National teams via 'National Team Selection'.
thanks so much.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »