Home

Making the switch to PES

This is a discussion on Making the switch to PES within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-09-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Making the switch to PES

Been playing FIFA, but after playing the demo , im definitely jumping ship to Konami. I was just wondering, what system to get PES 2011 for??? I played both demos, and i like the feel of the 360 a little better, but i started hearing about the option files, and they may or may not have them for 360. I just dont want to shortchange myself, I want to get the most out of this game> Also, which system is better online? It seems like the ps3 has the bigger community for this game. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thx.

Go Phils!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Making the switch to PES

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine5942
Been playing FIFA, but after playing the demo , im definitely jumping ship to Konami. I was just wondering, what system to get PES 2011 for??? I played both demos, and i like the feel of the 360 a little better, but i started hearing about the option files, and they may or may not have them for 360. I just dont want to shortchange myself, I want to get the most out of this game> Also, which system is better online? It seems like the ps3 has the bigger community for this game. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thx.

Go Phils!!!
I would say that ps3 is much more popular around the world for pes. Better option files. Also pc is widely supported as well. Not sure about online since I'm an offline gamer.
Old 10-11-2010, 11:48 AM   #3
goz
Rookie

OVR: 4

Get whichever one you feel more comfortable with. As for options files, PS3 does have great ones, but Xbox does too just harder to find, just look at the one Daymos is doing from pesgaming.com. Been doing this for years so I get the UK PS3 version for ML and offline play, but also get the US Xbox version for online play. That's just me though.

Good Luck.

PEACE!
GOZ
Old 10-13-2010, 02:05 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for the feedback guys!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »